Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   How many of you have bee unfaithful (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3980)

swan 10-28-2001 08:50 AM

How many of you have bee unfaithful

There's some good poll's here but I cant find many for women. so lets do some. But first try this....

classydj 10-29-2001 01:12 AM

sadly i did once although i never will again

I cheated once on a girl i wasnt sure i wanted to date still. Here's the situation I had been going out with the girl for 2-3 weeks and i had to go out of town with work [i m a dj]. While I was at work i went and kissed a girl at the dance a few times in our work van:rolleyes: . Anyways it wasnt really making out cause she wasnt too into me but she seemed to think she had to to get a prize although i told her she could have a glow ring anyways [damn some women will get slutty over a glow ring]. I may have touched her tits too but thats all, and i have regeted it ever since. Anyway if u have ever thought about cheating DONT. It's something that u can never take back although u can be forgiven, and u will always regret it if u r a decent person. If u wanna see another person then decide if u want them more than youir current partner and if so have the respect to break up with your current partner first.

ClassyDJ:cool:

Pussy Willow 11-01-2001 06:20 PM

Wouldn't do it

I would never even think about it !!!!!

The one man I have is enough to handle!!!LOL

But seriously, it can only cause heartache to all involved.

biggun 11-02-2001 10:14 AM

First of all I would have to find somebody better than my wife to even make me tempted and I can guarantee you that will never happen, because there is no one better(even though you ladies here at Pixies are all friendly and sexy as hell) If you are truly in love, you should never even have the situation present itself.:D

the queen 11-02-2001 11:49 AM

I did once and I will never do it again. Especially now. My boyfriend is more than I can handle. I don't want or need anyone else. I think if a person is going to do it, they need to break up with their current sweetie first.

luke_tx_2000 11-05-2001 03:28 PM

cheating

Yep, I've cheated. She's cheated too. We're open. Once I had sex with one of her friends upstairs while she was downstairs watching t.v. She's cool with it. But, she's still the best fuck I'll ever get.

darrell 11-06-2001 12:25 PM

yes, many times; i'm ashamed to say (but not for the last eight years). and i can say from experience it's never, NEVER a good idea. eventually, everyone involved loses. that's the beauty of this website. talk, flirt, make advances and no gets hurt. it's like a little fantasy world.

bigbob40 11-06-2001 12:37 PM

No I haven't. I guess i'm too old fashioned,one woman is enough for me. I've been married for 13 yrs and never really considered it.
:)

LetsSee 11-09-2001 10:23 AM

Never say Never

Never done it but cannot say what the future holds.

ironwolf 11-10-2001 11:31 PM

I have been flirted with constantly at work. I've never cheated I have asked a couple girls out for lunch as they used to stop and stare at me as I walked by and I thought their flattery deserved a treat.

I am a big guy at 6'1" and 250 lbs. I also lift weights and rollerblade 5 - 9 miles a day so I am very well cut and get a lot of looks.

It is strange as most lovers have said I am not great looking ( other than the body) yet I have a certain something? Damned if I know! But it has let me date and love very beautiful women.

Stoned_Redneck 11-15-2001 03:42 PM

Have, But Won't Again

Before i turned 16 I had to keep like a sceduler on me to keep all the women from interfering with each other... Then I met a girl who changed my life.. Prolly woulda married her by now if she hadn't have been killed by a drunk driver.. Lookin back at it now I realize from my stupidity when i was young, even though i gained a ton of experiance that does help me out today, i ran a major risk of either having a child, and/or contracting a disease.. All I can do Now is thank the lord for keeping me outta trouble back then, and make sure i have a good clean future.

Kissy 11-18-2001 01:42 PM

Now days you must define being faithfull. Have I ever messed around with or slept with another person without my husband knowing..no I couldn't do it. But I've done it with his permission, and maybe some day we'll look back and think "boy we did some stupid things" but number one, we'll be looking back together, and number two no matter what unless you live in a little box your gonna have something to regret. My best friends used to allways tell me when we were growing up that we should do things and regret them rather than regret never trying them...of course she did a lot of things I never would have! But she is happily married now, and I don't think she regrets much. Ok enough blabbing, isn't it amazing how carried away you can get in here!

xoxo

Lovediva 11-18-2001 01:47 PM

I have never cheated... flirted alot, but never cheated...

BluStarLite 11-18-2001 06:05 PM

never have, never will. its the worst form of disrespect. and if a guy does it to me, i dont care what the circumstances were, he's gone. i dont deserve that and no one else does either.

bunny_girl 11-25-2001 01:17 PM

Never again

I've never cheated on someone I was with but I have been the "other women" and it got messy even though everyone involved knew. Somone always ends up getting hurt.