Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What is your Physical Favorite? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9694)

quisath 10-28-2002 05:52 PM

What is your Physical Favorite?

Just wondering what everyone looks for in their sexual partners physically speaking. Is their some Standout feature that attracts you the Most? Also, Give a physical discription of what your sexual Fantasy Partner would look like.

I tend to be attracted to dark haired well proportioned (nice big butt) Ladies. Not too short and not too tall. So the Butt is what gets my blood flowing. (also the Dark hair)

Ok..........I'll start with Mine. She has dark long hair and, she stands about 5'6". She has very well proportioned legs with nice thick calves, nice thick thighs and a nice Bubble butt, her breasts are not overly large but sizable with nice large ruby red Nipples. Her facial features matter not to me as Long as her smile brightens up her face. As far as what she Likes to do sexually ...................................Well that will be another thread. Okay everybody give us your truths.

Murphy 10-28-2002 05:59 PM

My favorite.....hmmm.....Female, she would definately have to be female!

Scarecrow 10-28-2002 06:04 PM

Murphy that would be a good start, female. Oh yea she would have to be about this tall.:rolleyes:

Murphy 10-28-2002 06:10 PM

TITS! I forgot, she's gotta have BIG TITS!

quisath 10-28-2002 06:14 PM

Okay Ladies you can jump in any time...................

Lilith 10-28-2002 06:41 PM

I don't wanna pick can't I just have them all :o

Aqua 10-28-2002 06:42 PM

Hmmmm, gosh, what I look for in a partner.... uhmmmm, let's see... could it be, well no, er what about... uhhhh, shoot, what is it... I just can't seem to decide.... :p ;)

katekate42 10-28-2002 10:05 PM

EYES. Big brown eyes, a healthy, athletic build (but not overly muscular- big veiny-ness makes guys look like dicks with feet IMHO), and a cute butt and a sunny smile.

dannyk 10-28-2002 11:29 PM

A pulse? :D Seriously, I notice eyes.. the windows to the soul. Your lips may lie, but your eyes never do. :cool:

RandyGal 10-29-2002 12:10 AM

I don't look for anything physical.

If you know what Stephen Hawking looks like, I could do him in a heartbeat!

He's smart as HELL, and in several interviews I saw with him, he was funny as the dickens!

And my sexual fantasy partner?

He needs to have a mouth, fingers, and a cock doesn't hurt, but isn't necessary. :D

*I wonder if they'd call me "easy"??* LOL

legend 10-29-2002 01:16 AM

my favourite.....well, her name is Nikki :)

Christine 10-29-2002 03:27 AM

I don't have a "dream man" as such...I do prefer someone who's taller than me, and I definitely notice eyes and smiles, but that's about it...beyond that it's all about personal chemistry.

But it doesn't hurt if he's also a devil in bed! :p

FussyPucker 10-29-2002 08:51 AM

Quote:
Just wondering what everyone looks for in their sexual partners physically speaking

The one thing I like to see in my sexual partners would have to be ME ! :D

SOULMINER 10-29-2002 10:28 AM

SOULMINER :

Taller than Christine...Check
Has eyes and smiles....check
Personally took chemistry in college...check
Devil in bed.....Hmmmm, Maybe :)

LixyChick 10-29-2002 04:53 PM

In this order.............(geeeezzzzzz, I am having wicked deja vu here)........

Eyes
Teeth
Smile
Hands
Turn around now!

Seriously though........Eyes attract me, and if your smile is nice I'll stay to converse till you say something stupid to chase me away! Hubby has yet to say anything stupid I guess!