Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Teasing yourself! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8149)

Svlad Cjelli 07-23-2002 07:35 AM

Teasing yourself!

ONe of my favorite things to do when solo is to tease myself, come close to the edge but then back off, it gets me incredibly hard and makes the climax ten times better when I finally let go.

Does anyone else do this?

Casperr 07-23-2002 07:44 AM

Hi Svlad,
I hate teasing myself! When I'm that close, i can't wait to cum and when I back off it's more frustrating that enjoyable!
Just my 2cents!
CasperTG

tinytimy 07-23-2002 08:06 AM

Svlad Cjelli, that yellow guy in your pic, is he that puppet from the music video? What's the name of the track and band?

Clint 07-23-2002 11:51 AM

I love teasing myself while masturbating. Whenever I tease myself, when I eventually do get to cum, it's all the more better. :D

*Clint

NaughyNadia 07-23-2002 12:59 PM

I thought teasing yourself _was_ masturbation...

Clint 07-23-2002 01:31 PM

I think that women and men have different things on their minds when they masturbate *lol* ;) My ex-girlfriend said that when she masturbates, she is teasing herself, so that the orgasm will be amazing.....most guys that I know masturbate just to cum and have a quick orgasm....I don't though...I think it's more fun to make it last ;)

*Clint

Murphy 07-23-2002 02:04 PM

And last, and last, and last...

Prophet Reality 07-23-2002 03:29 PM

It is fun to tease yourself during masturbation. Makes it even more powerful. I know my ex loved it when I would tease her, she said that her orgasm were more intense that way.

Irish 07-23-2002 03:58 PM

Yes!!It's very frustrating to do;especially;when you're younger;
but;it teaches you alot about self control.That pays off in later years when you are with a woman.When dating my wife;during
foreplay;she would get pissed at my control;because she would lose hers.(It also works with other women!) Irish
P.S.Speaking from experience!Live and learn!

Mytaru 07-23-2002 04:22 PM

control is a tough thing to learn but sure pays off...and i'm sure it will pay off more and more as i get older...but damn if it isn't fun to loose control from time to time!

GermanSteve 07-23-2002 04:41 PM

I was already thinking I am alone...
If you "tease" -how you called it- perfectly, the result will be the male multiple orgasm that I am always talking about. You hop from one to the other to the other to the other...
But it is necessary to arrive to the exact moment before the point of no return, and you may never cross it. Instead you stop a moment and continue after cooling down a little bit.

axe31 07-23-2002 05:27 PM

yes tease your self tothe edge and back off
the orgasm is worth the wait the first time i did this
i came like a fire hose it was awsome:D

Devillishgirl 07-23-2002 08:46 PM

Again...and again...and again...to the edge until I can't stand it anymore

skipthisone 07-23-2002 09:10 PM

i have found if i sense my girl giving off a randy feeling, if i sneak away sometime in the evening and get myself good and hard but dont come, i will last exceptionally long later in that evening

Harley Q 07-23-2002 10:03 PM

Always to the edge and back (but you've come to expect that from me...). Sometimes I do it without even realizing it.
But if I don't feel like waiting (and I have those days) I don't mess around.