Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Woo hoo! We're moving! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27760)

Loulabelle 03-22-2006 02:29 AM

Woo hoo! We're moving!

Well folks, we've finally got a completion date for our house selling/buying....Friday 31st March!

Can't wait to be in our new, bigger house, with a much larger kitchen, a fireplace, a downstairs w.c. and of course, an extra bedroom, for the 'new arrival'!

Timing couldn't be better, although I'm finding it such hard work to pack boxes etc....all I want to do is sleep all the time!

Anyway, just wanted to share our latest news.

fzzy 03-22-2006 02:39 AM

WOW ... Congrats on the new place Lou and Fussy .. wonderful news!

dicksbro 03-22-2006 04:51 AM

Let me add my congratulations!! Best of luck on the move. Hopefully you can share a picture of the new house when you get a chance. ;)

LixyChick 03-22-2006 05:41 AM

Congratulations guys! I know you'll love it!

Steph 03-22-2006 06:21 AM

Congratulations!

I can't imagine being pregnant let alone moving when I was pregnant! :eek:

IAKaraokeGirl 03-22-2006 06:30 AM

Um, I've done the pregnant/moving thing...yes, it's work BUT, at least in my case, I was far along the "nesting" instinct was already kicking in...I was cleaning out/sorting/preparing like a madwoman! :D

Just remember, Lou, that if there's painting to be done, someone else should do it--and while you're not around.

Loulabelle 03-22-2006 07:22 AM

Damnit, I like painting! LOL

Everyone else can have the box packing, and lifting of stuff, though. :p

moose 03-22-2006 07:30 AM

congrads guys, hope the new home is every thing you expected it to be and it brings you many years of great memories

Lilith 03-22-2006 07:55 AM

Congrats!

imaginewithme 03-22-2006 08:25 AM

Oh boy, how great!

Yep, give into the sleep now hon, please! I was constantly sleepy too. <did I just say "was"???> We did the baby's room when I was about 3 or 4 months pregnant, so I'd have time to do what I wanted. Mr. IWM and Sister kicked me out of the house and did all the painting. It was such a great surprise to come home to, even tho I enjoy painting too. Like it hit home.

Congratulations....sounds like you're just beaming of excitement in your life right now!

WildIrish 03-22-2006 09:19 AM

That's three major life changes in a real short time frame...and all of them are exciting!

Congrats on the new digs. I'm sure you'll be thrilled there.

Does it have a private back yard? ;)

PantyFanatic 03-22-2006 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loulabelle
Damnit, I like painting! LOL

Everyone else can have the box packing, and lifting of stuff, though. :p

Come on over and paint my house and I'll go pack your crates.

*looks for THE dresser drawer* :D

;)

osuche 03-22-2006 10:50 AM

Congrats!!! What another wonderful milestone in your life together

lizzardbits 03-22-2006 04:38 PM

*frantically starts searching favorite sites for plane tickets prices for around the 31st* I love to paint. I hate moving myself and my things, but I am great at helping others, even if it can be an adventure sometimes *winks at Soda* I love to paint and plant stuff.

*still looking at prices..hummmm* How far from Heathrow are you? You know, I love to paint. Or how far from other airports, like Birmingham International? I can Paint very well.

*Whispers very LOUDLY to Mayhem* "You know that i wanted to come back to England once more before you come here." Did I mention that I love to paint? And we all know that many hands make light work! And Soda can attest to my excellent packing skills. I can pack a Transit Van's worth into a Megane, LOL, ok not that extreme, but close, lol

Anyway, All joking aside, I am still so flippin' happy for you and Fussy. *sigh* Romance novelists get paid lots of moolah to write stories like yours *sigh* Congrats and I hope that you have a safe and smooth move. oh an by the way, I love to paint!

Oldfart 03-22-2006 05:56 PM

It's amazing how three of life's most stressful things (marriage/baby/moving) can still be a great joy.

Revel in the feeling.