Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Girls: How many fingers can you take? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6302)

bionic 03-06-2002 12:08 PM

Girls: How many fingers can you take?

1 or 2.. two fists? what are you?

PlayfulTigress 03-06-2002 05:45 PM

Re: Girls: How many fingers can you take?

Quote:
Originally posted by bionic
1 or 2.. two fists? what are you?

"What are you?" ?????? :confused: Well, I'm a woman, for one, not a girl. 24 years of age, legal adult for 6 years now, and in my own opinion fairly mature.

At any rate, I have been fisted before, but only one Man can successfully do it. And, His hand is somewhat on the smaller side for men...

~Linds

katekate42 03-07-2002 09:39 AM

don't know...

Yeah, we all kind of resent being called girls... Anyhoo, I have no idea how many fingers could be put inside me... Two feels good enough for me, and we usually get carried away with other activities after that. A tantric massage is much nicer to me than someone trying to turn me into a science experiment. See www.tantra.org and click on yoni massage for more info.

jjjjbo 09-11-2002 07:37 PM

I don't know, I'm in my 40's and I can say .... I don't mind being called "girl" - perspective is an interesting thing ..... lol j

A.K.'s Sex-Pot 09-14-2002 09:30 AM

This thread may turn into more of a thread about what we women like to be called than how many fingers we can take, but i have to just say, anything's an improvement on 'Bitch'!!!!!! I hate the fashion for that at the moment. . . . and at 24 i'm in that no-mans-land where being called a girl is starting to be complimentary. I can almost forget that i'm not 18 anymore!!!!!

As for fingers, two comfortably, but four has been known. . . to be honest it doesn't do much for me though. . . by the time i'm wanting more than two fingers, the guy's usually desperate to put something else in there anyway!!!!!!

RandyGal 09-14-2002 01:32 PM

You can call this old lady a girl ANY time honey! (can I call you "honey"???) :D

Fingers.

I have to go ask...so I'll get back to ya on this one, k? :p

Uncle Silky 09-14-2002 02:58 PM

christ, it's not a derogatory term. words mean whatever you want em ta mean, so if you take it as a personal insult, that's only because you want it to be one. now as for why you'd do that, well, the human psyche's a twisted landscape. relax, people. when yer 70 years old, you'd likely kill a man with a hammer just to be referred to as 'girl'. life's too fuckin short to be offended by stupid shit.

Grumble 09-15-2002 06:54 AM

wow Uncle silky. whats wrong mate, I understood every word you wrote .... man you are slipping LOL

A.K.'s Sex-Pot 09-15-2002 02:28 PM

Well said Uncle Silky. Who's quibbling?

Back to the question of fingers. . . .

Sunnybabe75 09-15-2002 05:02 PM

I can usually take 2 fingers, and it does feel good, but most of the time...I'd just rather have the real deal. :p

I normally only like fingers when they're my own and I'm all alone enjoying myself. (Well, fingers and other things, anyway.) :p

~Sunny

bionic 09-17-2002 07:01 AM

sorry if I offended anyone, I didn't mean it in a derogatory way.

LixyChick 09-17-2002 05:43 PM

Geeeeeezzzzzzz bionic......I love your avatar! Everytime I go to answer the question I have to scroll back to see exactly what it was as I am rather distracted by what your doing there hun! LOL!

I am woman.....hear me roar.....each time I take another finger till I am ready to be fisted. Takes a while.....and a valium or a muscle relaxer wouldn't hurt either. I'm pretty tight but I can loosen up in time. Lot's of patience, plenty of other foreplay and slow and steady......wins the prize!

Irish 09-17-2002 06:07 PM

I can honestly say that I never attempted;to see how many fingers;I could insert.I don't like large or multiple objects.I hate the idea;of someone being fisted.As Uncle Silky said;different terms;are interpreted;different ways by some people.To me;my wife is a woman.My daughters;will always;be my girls.They're both;in their 30s;and each have two children;but they'll always be
my girls.I once had a woman; get indignant;with me.I referred to my wife as -My old lady.In the biker lifestyle;that was a term of endearment.She was a feminist;and took it wrongly.Actually;it was none of her business anyway. Irish

Pussy Willow 10-14-2002 09:46 AM

Give me the whole damn hand......his, yours, mine....
Doesn't make no never mind to me.

pepsigirl 10-14-2002 11:23 AM

3 fingers is all i've ever known to be able to take and that is a tight fit and it hurts (but hurts so good). i'd like to try another, but somehow, don't think it would work.