Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Which Pulp Fiction character are you? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8718)

Aqua 09-03-2002 05:04 PM

Which Pulp Fiction character are you?

Found this site, that i'd just throw it in with all the other's of it's kind...
Pulp Fiction

I ended up being Jimmie. Yup, Mr. Tarantino himself... although I'm not sure why? I don't drink no gourmet coffee... ;)

Lilith 09-03-2002 05:11 PM

Hunny Bunny.. Any of you pricks fuckin' move......

It has to be YOUR way. But when it isn't, you panic, but hold your ground. You keep your gun pointed and trigger finger ready, but you'd never really hurt anyone. Though you like being tough, feeling control, you often enjoy blending in and being part of the ordinary human race.

Timer45 09-03-2002 05:59 PM

The Wolf here;I fix shit when it's broken.

Ironwood 09-03-2002 06:52 PM

It says I'm Butch (Bruce Willis), which suits me just fine.

roxanne916 09-03-2002 08:32 PM

I am Fabienne :)

You're sweet, but not naive - though you like to be babied like a child at times. You prefer to have a bad boy by your side, but sometimes have problems understanding why he has to run off to take care of business. You want to settle down, yet deep down inside, you are excited by the surprises life throws your way.

Ironwood 09-03-2002 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by roxanne916
I am Fabienne :)

The test has spoken. I guess we have to be together. ;)

RandyGal 09-03-2002 10:59 PM

What a HOOT!

Yep...it's me..........

"There's no doubt about it: you're eccentric. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You don't hesistate one bit when it comes to talking about squeamish topics. Although you like to have peace and quiet, you often find excitement in a random crisis or two."

Too funny!

legend 09-04-2002 03:04 AM

Jimmie

dicksbro 09-04-2002 03:21 AM

Lot of Jimmie's. Great minds ... something like that :D

Lovediva 09-04-2002 08:48 AM

Jody??

"There's no doubt about it: you're eccentric. You wear your heart on your sleeve. You don't hesistate one bit when it comes to talking about squeamish topics. Although you like to have peace and quiet, you often find excitement in a random crisis or two."

SOULMINER 09-04-2002 12:41 PM

The Gimp

BamaKyttn 09-04-2002 02:33 PM

I'm Mia...
You're known for starting trouble. But you play it cool. Besides, no one can resist your sharp eyes and quick wit. *They* eat from the palm of your hand. Though you have weaknesses, which may have deadly consequences, you, are resurrected, as if the gods themselves breathed immortality into you.

axe31 09-04-2002 02:34 PM

well iam Jimmie now all i have to do is see the film to
find out who he is?

Summer 09-04-2002 09:06 PM

Fabienne
You're sweet, but not naive - though you like to be babied like a child at times. You prefer to have a bad boy by your side, but sometimes have problems understanding why he has to run off to take care of business. You want to settle down, yet deep down inside, you are excited by the surprises life throws your way.

xanne 09-05-2002 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Hunny Bunny.. Any of you pricks fuckin' move......

It has to be YOUR way. But when it isn't, you panic, but hold your ground. You keep your gun pointed and trigger finger ready, but you'd never really hurt anyone. Though you like being tough, feeling control, you often enjoy blending in and being part of the ordinary human race.

OMG, same again Lilith!!