Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Do you think something wrong with (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15371)

ChinesePussy 07-29-2003 03:17 PM

Do you think something wrong with

the water in North America ???

it looks like those people came to North American stay for a while and then their hair on their head is getting less than when they were in their countries.

I knew a lot of people get thin hair upder they adapt to North America. WHy the people in China, Vietnam dont have thin hair but after they came here they have thin hair ha?

When i was in back home, i used to have 2 hands to hold my ponny tail i need 2 full hands to hold my ponny tail. Now I only need one full hand to hold my ponny tail. I don't like this only one full hand is enough, but i was using 2 hands before. i needed 2 full hand. why is only one full hand now? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

how can we stop this? is their a way i can get my hair back to 2 full hands?

ChinesePussy 07-29-2003 03:18 PM

some people i know even going blad too. i am so scared to be like that. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

Lilith 07-29-2003 03:52 PM

bald is sexy.... CP as you age your hair naturally becomes thinner. It does not mean you will go bald.

IAKaraokeGirl 07-29-2003 03:53 PM

There are numerous other factors to consider as well as water--heredity, environmental and chemical exposures, medications, hormone levels, thyroid problems. Water is not the only answer.

skipthisone 07-29-2003 04:01 PM

You need to stop reading those articles CP....or maybe your hands just got bigger...

PantyFanatic 07-29-2003 04:12 PM

Yes CP, there is a secret chemical that all North American treatment plants adds to the drinking water. It only effects Asian people. First your hair gets very skinny, then you go bald, then you get very short, then one day………..*PUFF* you gone! :eek: Are you shorter than other North Americans?:rolleyes:

fzzy 07-29-2003 04:35 PM

I'm amazed that Lil hasn't already started the spankings for that one PF!!!! LOL!

lakritze 07-29-2003 06:09 PM

Well PC,I have been here all of my life and I still have a full head of hair with no gray in it and I do not dye my hair either. My moustasch and beard is a different story, Mucho gray.Makes me look distinguished I think.

Bardog 07-30-2003 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
bald is sexy....

Thank you
I needed that

Steph 07-30-2003 02:36 AM

Re: Do you think something wrong with

Quote:
Originally posted by ChinesePussy
the water in North America ???

To be honest, I thought your thread was going to be "Do think something wrong with how I'm so jealous?"

Something wrong with North American water? At least compare it to the water in Asia with a study. Sheesh. Two hands vs one? Double sheesh.

:confused:

ChinesePussy 07-30-2003 10:31 AM

ok thank you guys

pantyfanatic

I just measure myself i am still 5'6 tall. i haven't strink yet.

IAKaraokeGirl

i think you are right. water is not the only thing. i think i should stop colouring my hair , use a simple shampoo and condition

i am just so worry about, coz i saw a lot of asian have thick hair and all of a certain they come here, their hair gone like 70% of it. scared me to dead now

skipthisone 07-30-2003 12:23 PM

Generalizations are the ruination of society

PantyFanatic 07-30-2003 02:21 PM

especially if the water is generalized.;)