Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Intro yourself (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7384)

Oldfart 06-01-2002 11:52 AM

legend,

Is this a hint at a sea-change in the legend we know and love?

Is the legend about to become a myth?

legend 06-01-2002 11:58 AM

define sea-change

PantyFanatic 06-01-2002 12:06 PM

Thanks for all the "introductions".

I would love to see some of our “newly introduced” members consider updating their profiles with this general information:cool:. I think it may helps the new members to respond earlier:o when they feel they know us better personally:). At least for me, feeling the family was just regular people like ourselves:), I was more comfortable after reading around the board and getting to know the members to make my own first post.:p

lixnlix69 06-01-2002 12:14 PM

Well, ok...I think I like this thread....me being the curious sort and all....LOL!

I am a 44 year old seamstress (which I hate to do with every fiber of my being but I happen to be really good at it and make lots of money so....) who was just married in Sept. of 2000 to the man of my dreams. We had been living together for 13 years and we figured, "What the hell, we need to have a really big party"! He is in construction (explosives engineer) and he is in the midst of starting his own business. He is 36 years old! I like um young....teehee! We own a 100 year old farmhouse in Pa. and it is amazing! I love the country and would never live in the city. To each his own I guess. We have no children and, unfortunately we were unable to have any. But through mutual feelings we are satisfied with our tiny family! I used to make exotic costumes for dancers but now I make chairs......That's right..I said chairs...LOL! Seating is my biz....I just recently made the seating for the 2002 Academy Awards at the Kodak Theatre in Hollywood, Ca. The company who employs me has made many seats for commercials you see on TV every day. We are obscurely famous! The greatest oxymoron of all times!..........This is my life and I like it!....lol!

Mrs. Lix

Sugarsprinkles 06-01-2002 12:20 PM

Re: Thanks for all the "introductions".

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
I would love to see some of our “newly introduced” members consider updating their profiles with this general information:

Good idea, but there isn't anywhere in our profiles for some of this. I just checked and a lot of what we're volunteering in this thread isn't asked for, nor is there any place to put it in our profiles.
But then some of us have given almost no information in our profile. I'd love to have at least a very general idea of where we're all from and maybe birthdates (or at least a year).

Neige 06-01-2002 01:25 PM

Hi everyone! I'm 18 years old and from Nova Scotia, Canada. I'm a student, and I work part time as a lifeguard and also as a swimming instructor. I have brown hair and eyes, 5'8" tall. And I'm still single! :p

rabbit 06-01-2002 02:08 PM

OK, my turn. I am a 36 year old man, 5'9", 175lbs. I have black hair and brown eyes and tanned skin. I am married (10 years) with two kids (6,2), two dogs, three cats, a horse, and two fish. Besides getting laid ( :D ), I love to work out, read, laugh, make others smile, play golf (er, TRY to play golf :p ), travel, write, watch football, play Scrabble, fish, and going to dinner and a movie. I work for a Fortune 500 corporation as a project manager which means that my job is stressful but FUN. In public, I am an extrovert but I am a quiet person when I am home.

My bra size is none of your damn business ( :D ) but my waist size is 32.

MilkToast 06-01-2002 05:24 PM

well I figured I would throw this one onto the list...

Milktoast: male, single, 29, engineer

Hobbies: model trains (N), target and skeet shooting, some photogrpahy here and there, tinkering with old cars, drinking (and sometimes brewing) beer, the computer, sometimes hiking

More specifics: somewhere in the neighboorhood of 6', around 200 lbs, brown eyes, hairline going the way of the dodo bird (of course it is OK, as the hair seems to be sprouting all over other parts ;)), glasses (since I was 8), living in Western NY

I guess that's about all there is :)

xanne 06-01-2002 08:02 PM

OK then, something about me. (and I get to be under Milktoast ;) )

I'm 34, single and live in Western Canada. I have a job in health sciences, which I enjoy. Let's see, about 5'3"and 115 lbs, brown eyes.

I like travelling, hiking, yoga :D , music, surfing the internet, watching old movies, cooking and having a bunch of friends around for food and conversation.

And now I feel like I have put an ad in the personals, LOL :rolleyes:

sadora 06-01-2002 08:24 PM

I am 29..March 29, 1973...Aries
I have 3 kids, I love anything to do with the ocean, fishing, snokeling, etc. I like to camp, wildlife. I have been with Twisted for 9 years this July 6th. We swing, and occasionally I see a man from New Orleans. We are true soulmates, and are the kind of couple that make people sick. We rarely fight, and when we do, it isn't like it is with most people. I am a loyal friend, and fiercly protective of those I love. I am stubborn to a fault, and very outspoken and opinionated. Sometimes that is good... sometimes bad.
All in all, I am pretty "normal".

P.S.- I liked Lilith's answer the best!

Kissy 06-01-2002 10:57 PM

22 here, married 2 1/2 years to a man I never even dated before hand, and it hasn't mattered once. We are so completely different we compliment each other greatly.
Our first child is our dog, Emerald (a yorkie), she's spoiled rotten and was a gift from my dad and husband on our first anniversary. However she's a daddy's girl and only likes me when no one is around. Our first "born" child will be here any day now, we just found out it's a girl and that terrifies my husband. Although she'll probably also like him more!
We just bought our house in March too. It's a 99 year old large victorian style home. We're very proud of it. And three months later we're STILL getting organized!
My love in life is animals. I have always wrote poetry as a healing process. And I am not currently working as I can't even fit behind the steering wheel of my car anymore!
:o

Kissy

Radies 06-01-2002 11:09 PM

Hi everyone,
I am a 19 year old male. Single. I am a student in northern California. I have two pets a little black lab named Patch and a Little Human Brother named Jacob :-P I work at a grocery store called Raley's, bagging groceries. I enjoy martial arts, movies, music and when the time calls fo it writing poetry. I am also a Pixieholic. That's me :-D

Saddaddy 06-02-2002 09:21 PM

Hi ! I'm a 39 year old male , 5'11 tall , 300 lbs .Brown eyes , Salt & Pepper hair & I'm a diabetic . My family Owns a grocery store & a contruction Co. I love to Hunt & Fish , listen to Country Music , read books & I am a PIXIEHOLIC TOO !:D

sweetc0rn 06-02-2002 11:46 PM

Re: Thanks for all the "introductions".

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
I would love to see some of our “newly introduced” members consider updating their profiles with this general information:cool:. I think it may helps the new members to respond earlier:o when they feel they know us better personally:). At least for me, feeling the family was just regular people like ourselves:), I was more comfortable after reading around the board and getting to know the members to make my own first post.:p

Thats what I though so. Which was why I came up with this threat. :D

and... thanks for all those lovely reply again :)

Lilith ----> I was wondering, would you make a special chair for all the ladies here so we can access to our pussy better??? :D :D :D

sweetc0rn 06-02-2002 11:48 PM

Oppss! I suppose to say Mrs Lix rather than Lilith! Sorry abt that. :D