Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   the most amazing sex experience u ever had ??? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6355)

click 03-12-2002 03:30 PM

the most amazing sex experience u ever had ???

tell about the most amazing sex experience u ever had in your life .
well mine was when i and my gal went to some restuarant and luckily there werent much ppl in there and my gal gave me a handjob with the butter under the table .
gosh !!! that was something .

Now u please

click 03-12-2002 05:01 PM

hey people
i need ur stoires ... c'mmon

Lovediva 03-12-2002 09:41 PM

I would have to say my most amazing sex experience was in the bottom of the boat under the hot sun...during a day of smoking pot and fishing...that was simply a great day!!

Got a great tan...and even caught a fish!!
Too bad it was attached to my pole, which inturn, got knocked out of the boat...with my legs..by accident....so if you catch a fish with a fishing rod attached to it.....it's mine!!! :p :D :D ;)

(Actually..had alot of great sex in my time...this was just the first one to pop into my head tonight!!!! :p ;) :D)

click 03-13-2002 04:08 PM

Sex on the Boat ... interesting babe

mindboxer505 03-13-2002 04:55 PM

think i said this somewhere else, but it would have to be thelady friend that took me to the beach in waikiki and showed me all the hidden spots to have a quickie/bj........people walkin by didnt know we were there, but i could see them ...hehehehehe
think we invented a few of our on....the profesional ''beachsmoothers''(rode around on a 4-wheeler w/chain behind them to smooth the beach)) seemed to like the bj she started the night off with....

MissX 03-13-2002 05:15 PM

First time outdoors, one winter night, in a park, raining heavily, wearing a long coat, long boots, hold ups, short skirt, not much else....

...cold and wet outside but MrX sure got me all hot and wet on the inside...

MrX 03-13-2002 05:23 PM

ohhhhh yeah :)

Wicked Wanda 04-17-2002 12:30 AM

The first thing that pops into my mind was my first 3sum, a MFM, and included my first double penatration.
It was the most intense sexual experience of my life up to then.

WW

Oldfart 04-17-2002 04:11 AM

Three days trapped in the Waldorf Presidential suite with

Diva!

Oh, you mean in the past. Sorry.

Belial 04-17-2002 04:30 AM

I'd say it would be the time I had twins....

Yes....the left one and the right one. :D

GermanSteve 04-20-2002 10:53 AM

One time I went with my first girlfriend to a theatre. And because we were sitting in the last row and rather alone at the same time, I played with her pussy in the dark. Whow, how wet she was...
She wore a pantihose, so it was not very comfortable to enter the secret place. But I could do it.

m45 04-20-2002 11:01 AM

The Boat!
Loved it.
We were out fishing and not doing so good, went trolling for a while and ended up in this small and long inlet.
We stopped for a while and the next thing I knew she pulled my suit down and put my soft dick in her mouth, was not soft long.
WoW what a BJ that was.

m45 04-20-2002 11:03 AM

And there was one time on the HWY in the truck, for over 75 mile she did the same thing, WoW what a trip that was.
45 minutes later,,
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

Mercutio 04-23-2002 01:29 PM

Wild outdoor party, a few drinks, met some cool people, party ended, went into the field to have a few more drinks, everyone left but me and this girl. We had sex out in the open field with the morning sun shining on our asses.

Murga 04-23-2002 09:28 PM

On transcontinental flight....gave her a long suck on her breasts full of milk...she was still suckling a baby and had not had sex till then...thereafter in the cramped toilet the wildest thrashing around..