Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Favorite Positions (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=864)

danziggy 03-10-2002 03:17 PM

I dont have a fave but i do love oral......giving more than recieving!! Am learning to hold my breath for longer now too!!:D

But i do love her on top...just playin with her boobs is good.;) ;)

Eros 03-10-2002 11:38 PM

Absolute fave has got to be woman on top..facing away. I like to sit up behind her and encourage her to stimulate her clit or breasts or both...while I lend a helping hand of course ;)

rajikoshy 06-10-2002 11:56 PM

THERE ARE DIFFERENT POSTIONS AND EACH MEN AND WOMEN LIKE THEM AS IT COMES. MY SUGGESTION IS THAT WHEN YOU HAVE SEX USE ALMOST ALL YOUR FAVOURITE SEX POSTION. CHANGE THE SEX POSTION EVERY MINUTE, THAT WILL KEEP THE MEN ERECTION LONGER AND THE WOMEN WILL ENJOY IT.
JOIN THE DISCUSSION ON YAHOO GROUPS
KAMASUTRA FOR ALL
KAMASUTRA EXPLAINS THE SEX POSTION.
I WILL WRITE LATER
BUT PRATICALLY I LIKE MY WIFE ON TOP WHILE I KISS HER NIPPLES NOW AND THEN, THIS IS SEX WITH LOVE.
MORE OVER THE FEMALE HAVE DEEPER PENETERATION WHEN SHE IN ON TOP.

bilovable 07-19-2002 03:14 AM

I like it when he is on top for sex but my guy likes it when I am on his face and he just eats me out like there is no tomorrow. And I would have to say that there are no complaints coming from me.

hornznhalos 07-19-2002 04:12 AM

my favorite is always doggie....in pussy or anal...any way it is done i like to KNOW i am being fucked when it is happening....

Prophet Reality 07-19-2002 11:25 AM

I have to add mine as well. I love doggie style. It always me to play with her ass, her tits, erach around and play with her clit and smack her ass if she is willing.

Nikki 07-19-2002 01:15 PM

Definately being on top......I love to have my guys hands on my hips guiding me in and out..... oh and of course 69 yum...

skipthisone 07-19-2002 01:20 PM

To me there is nothing better than her on top 69, lets my mouth be where it should be and my hands are able to go anywhere they may.

Devillishgirl 07-24-2002 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Nikki
Definately being on top......I love to have my guys hands on my hips guiding me in and out..... oh and of course 69 yum...

Nikki is a girl after my own heart :D :p

BiSensual 08-10-2002 11:21 PM

I like it from the back it provides a very deep sensation. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

dicksbro 08-11-2002 02:56 AM

I suppose doggie is probably my favorite for intercourse, but I love to have my wife lay on the bed and bury my face between her legs, or to stand in front while she takes me orally.

Really, I guess they're all good. :D :D

A.K.'s Sex-Pot 08-11-2002 09:52 AM

I'm so jealous!

So many of the positions described here i have tried in the past but never been successful. Like motega20 's fave with the woman flat out on her stomach. That would just be sooo good for me, but i've never had a partner with whom that works - they just always end up slipping out as soon as i start to get into it and squeeze my muscles together. Likewise both on our sides face to face. There always seem to be too many arms and legs everywhere!

My favourite has got to be doggie style, but if i ever master flat out on my stomach, up against a wall, or from behind standing up, i'll probably have to reconsider. Not much of an issue at the moment as i'm depressingly single!

ryder 08-11-2002 10:08 AM

Jo - you can also do the same with the man on top and turning 90 degrees every few strokes.(good workout also). A variation of the most popular, try the wheelbarrow - she is on her hands,on the floor, with her legs on either side of her man's hips, while he stands behind her. He also supports her by the thighs. Can thrust and walk around. Another great work out. We also like making love in our leather recliner, she sit on me, facing or away, legs over the side and a nice slow grind. Have fun.

quisath 08-18-2002 06:04 PM

Kuma Sutra.......................I recommend it to all.

underthedog 08-19-2002 06:36 AM

hmmmm... i would have to say having the woman on top is my favorite....i can see the pleasure in her face and it leaves her body open to be touched, i can pinch her nipples or tickle her clit. what i really enjoy though is grabbing her hips tightly and grind her pussy down on to me....pushing her hips back and forth...feeling my hard cock moving deep within her... hearing her excitment build, feeling her juices start to slide down ....... :) well..... i guess you all get the point