Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   official hi and update (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35084)

wyndhy 07-13-2010 05:17 PM

official hi and update

just sayin' hi to all the pixies i know and the ones i don't (yet). hopefully i won't be such a stranger anymore.

a certain overbearing:p pixie pointed out that an update on my condish would be nice so here 'tis. reconstruction has been awful, frankly. i hurt all the time and i only have one nippless boob:p. the other one is also nippless and i call it a bloob - half boob, half blob :D tit's (get it?:p) actually a hunk of my back now on my front. i can no longer put both arms above my head, and summer fun stuff like frisbee and swimming are pretty much out of the question. luckily, i'm young and so are my kids so there will be plenty of time for make-ups later. i have another surgery in a few weeks to fix the bloob, then i can get nips! woot! now if i could only have a libido transplant, i'd feel like me again. it's not all bad news, though - no signs of any cancer returning. another, bigger WOOT!

i may not have been here, but i thought of you all very often. you are always in my heart (((pixies)))

fireman20 07-13-2010 09:03 PM

I'm sorry to hear about the pain you're going through, but it sounds like things are on an upward swing. I hope "things" heal quickly for you.

sodaklostsoul 07-14-2010 08:33 AM

(((((((((wyndhy)))))))

Scarecrow 07-14-2010 09:57 AM

Hi wyndhy, nice to hear from you. Hope everything continues to get better for you.

gekkogecko 07-14-2010 10:52 AM

Yay for being cancer-free.

Oldfart 07-14-2010 06:13 PM

Yay for being on the road to match-fit.

Yay for being a Pixie whether you're visiting or not.

Yay for us cos we've got wyndhy back.

OK nuff said.

Aqua 07-14-2010 07:12 PM

wyndhy... you make a bloob sound sexy. ;)

Glad you're coming out fine on the other side and REALLY glad to see you posting again. :D

Pussy Willow 07-14-2010 08:52 PM

All the best from me as well....YAY to being cancer free....

Lilith 07-14-2010 09:29 PM

Cancer can kiss my ass. I can't wait to hear about the successful blooberation and nipple tweaking. :p

dm383 07-15-2010 12:38 AM

I never knew about any of this - wtf?

SOOO glad you're still with us darlin', and back here to post some more! I'll try to be around more from now on!!

Big {{{{gentle HUGS}}}} from me to you, sweetie!

DM

rockintime 07-15-2010 05:34 PM

wyndhy...Sorry to hear what you've had to go through but happy to hear you're making great progress! Hang in there!

wyndhy 07-15-2010 06:33 PM

thanks guys :x:

ShadowDancer 07-15-2010 09:32 PM

(((((((((((((((((wyndhy)))))))))))))))))))

Teddy Bear 07-15-2010 09:57 PM

(((((wyndhy))))) thanks for the update. So glad to hear the cancers gone!!!
Will keep you in my thoughts that the nipple-making will go fast and you'll be feeling more like yourself and pain free real soon!

wyndhy 07-30-2010 12:15 PM

thanks girls.

surgery went well, but a bit more complicated than i (or the doc) anticipated. feeling ok. pain is bad but it'll get better. drain is gross but it comes out on monday. meds are heavy and often but hopefully doing their thing. not allowed to shower so i look (and smell:p) pretty icky and i'm not to touch the dressing unless it's dirty (doc's worried about another infection) so i haven't seen the bloob. i can't wait to see it though. from all appearances, i think it's gonna be a boob (sans nipple) again. nips to follow.

x's and o's. and thanks for all the hugs, support and good thoughts.:x: