Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Your favorite Body Part (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=669)

Diver Down 08-12-2001 05:14 PM

Your favorite Body Part

Just curious what everyones favotite body part is (just to clarify as could be seen at the beach). I personally am an ass man. Fortunatly that is probably Mrs D's best asset.

Glyndwr 08-12-2001 05:30 PM

Seeing as you didn't have a whole body button I voted for neck. That is because I think the back of a woman's neck, just below the hairline is very erotic, especially if there are a few wisps of fine hair curling like tendrils over the skin. The best thing is that women rarely cover their necks so there are lots out there to see on a daily basis.

Dunchad 08-12-2001 05:41 PM

I agree with Glyndwr. I like the whole body, but since I could only enter one answer, I choose the next. I love to nibble on a delicious neck. The eyes are second, followed by her butt and then her chest. Good poll Mr. D!

Gyzsmo 08-12-2001 06:41 PM

Well ... for me ... I would have to say it's a toss up ..... I just love a man with a sexy chest ................ can have hair or no hair ....... just love to play with it ... run my hands all over ... lick and kiss ....... mmmmmmmm......

Plus I love necks ... love to rub the back on someones neck with either my fingers or my nails ... drives most men up the wall .............. and love the scent of a man which you can really smell in the neck area ......... kissing, licking, nibbling ............

Okay ... now you got me started ...... LOL ...................

Gyz

Diver Down 08-12-2001 06:47 PM

I told Mrs D. about this poll and she soundly chastised me for leaving off SHOULDERS. So add one vote for shoulders from the mrs

classydj 08-12-2001 09:54 PM

Everything counts in the Add up

Although everything about a women makes me hot, I personally find that the face makes or breaks a lady.

ClassyDJ:cool:

SensualLove 08-13-2001 03:32 AM

~~The eyes do it for me~~

Eyes are filled with emotion..and when you look into someones eyes..it's like peering into their souls....very sensual...very erotic...

m45 08-13-2001 04:21 AM

Great Poll

I have to aggree with SensualLove that the eyes can be very sensual, very erotic and full of emotion, they are the first thing being looked at, and the face as classydj said, makes or breake the persons, HOWEVER since we can vote once and I am a BOOB MAN :p I must vote that way.
See that part of the female body is the best, love boobs, love looking at them, playing with them sucking on them and as we all know the rest of the female comes with them so you get the whole package!!!
:p
So LADYS keep the boob shots coming.............

:p :p :p

Oh Ya,,, HAIR..........LOVE LONG HAIR on the Ladys!!!!!!!!!!!
Down to your butt Long!

:p

Girls......... YUMMY THEY ARE!!!!

Pussy Willow 08-13-2001 02:14 PM

Give Me A Nice tight Butt Any Day

I love a nice tight butt. And the best part about it is, no one
sees me looking !!!!!

chicken260 08-13-2001 02:24 PM

i like the upperarms and shoulders the best, so i guess i can't vote since neither are on the list.

Fang 08-14-2001 06:01 AM

After I voted there was a three way tie with chest, face and butt. I voted for chest. My wife doesn't have the biggest or firmest boobs, but I adore them nonetheless. She has huge soft nipples which I love sucking and pinching till they get nice and hard. I've put lots of hickeys on her tits, some on her nipples, and you know how much you have to suck to do that!

Scarecrow 03-11-2006 08:18 PM

*bump*

jbh3 03-11-2006 08:29 PM

hair,I love hair....women keep their hair so soft and sweet smelling!
When my gf and I "spoon" :) I bury my face in her long brown hair and nothing really matters at that moment.

lizzardbits 03-11-2006 09:08 PM

i vote for the brain---i love intelligent people. Oh wait this is for what you can see on the beach...then i vote for eyes--the window to the soul. you can tell a lot by a person's eyes. I can see the love in Mayhems eyes and that makes me fall in love with him even more. *sigh*

FallenAngel5 03-11-2006 11:02 PM

I am such an arms girl... but that's not a choice! Boo...