Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   if you say prayers please pray... wrong forum posted first (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31841)

Rhiannon 09-30-2007 06:45 PM

if you say prayers please pray... wrong forum posted first

could use some prayers and here's why

Today my daughter and I are driving home from the park and some lady is beeping at us. WE make the turn and then she goes flying around me. I put my hand out the window in a salute yes the finger.. She attempted to cut me off I think and she crashed into the front sign of the townhouses. She is blaming me for the accident . She is stating I was on my cell-phone and she saw me and no I wasnn’t I use a bluetooth when I drive. She then states I sweared in front of her causeing the accident. The police are saying we will have to fight out in court . I already put a claim in to be denied with our insurance to be pro-active. They are giving me hard time as the lady told me to stay as daughter was crying and screaming so I took her home and called the accident in.. Cop gave me a hard time about that.

Please keep me in prayers and that It resolves towards my side. My stomach is a mess and so is hubbies now. We are watching my car and house as she is a wack case. daughter is fine.

IowaMan 09-30-2007 06:52 PM

(((((((((((Rhiannon))))))))))))

You're in my thoughts, wish I had some advice for you but I've never had to deal with something like that myself.

Give your little cutie a hug and kiss from me. :nod:

Um....... I mean your daughter, not hubby. :D

Tell him hi for me though. :p

themi01 09-30-2007 06:55 PM

As are my prayers too

jseal 09-30-2007 07:41 PM

Rhiannon,

You will not need to see a courtroom. Your telephone company will be able to provide an HH:MM:SS record of your cell phone use. Authorize your insurance company access. As the other driver’s statement has been recorded, the insurance company lawyers will take it from there.

Lilith 09-30-2007 07:51 PM

Were you charged with the accident?

LixyChick 09-30-2007 07:53 PM

(((((Rhiannon)))))

Vibes of the truth coming to the forefront...and your family having peace!

dicksbro 10-01-2007 03:39 AM

:wish: Prayers and best wishes, Rhiannon! Let's hope the truth comes out! :wish:

Oldfart 10-01-2007 05:21 AM

Refer jseal and lilith.

Rhiannon 10-01-2007 06:28 PM

hell no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Were you charged with the accident?

Lilith 10-01-2007 06:30 PM

Then you have no problem at all. If you were not at fault and she was charged then it will be her who has to sort it all.

Teddy Bear 10-01-2007 06:33 PM

Hope all goes well for you.

There are too many idiots like that woman on the road.
Be safe everyone!!

Aqua 10-01-2007 06:39 PM

You have my prayers for a positive resolution. As Lilith noted however, you were not charged so you should have nothing to worry about.

txgrneyes 10-01-2007 10:42 PM

No matter how you look at it...it was a really scary situation.

My thoughts and prayer are with you.

tx

kinx 10-05-2007 01:28 PM

Praying for you!

citrus 10-05-2007 05:28 PM

Was your vehicle touched by the other car or any other car in the event? If not, I'd say that the other car that was in the wreck is looking for someone to blame.
For my money, it was the loose nut holding the wheel of the sign crunching car!