Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   What made you sad today? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29234)

butterflybabybb 10-15-2006 12:50 AM

What made you sad today?

We have a thread for happy how about sad. Since I seem to feel that way a lot.

butterflybabybb 10-15-2006 12:50 AM

He never came back.

Oldfart 10-15-2006 12:57 AM

Silly man.

Sad, nothing.

butterflybabybb 10-15-2006 12:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldfart
Silly man.

Sad, nothing.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

rockintime 10-15-2006 02:04 AM

I was awakened from a great dream this morning my a business phone call.

butterflybabybb 10-15-2006 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockintime
I was awakened from a great dream this morning my a business phone call.

That sucks. I was awaken the other day imagining my lover and me together and being "caught".

Neige 10-15-2006 02:45 AM

Lake really wasn't feeling well this evening... :(

Loulabelle 10-15-2006 04:57 AM

Seeing other people feeling sad is the only thing that's making me feel sad today.

I feel very blessed at the moment.

lizzardbits 10-15-2006 08:12 AM

I can't sleep so I decided to play at Pixies because I can now.....oh wait, that isn't a sad thing....

nevermind

IowaMan 11-09-2006 11:02 AM

Getting the news that a friend of mine needs a liver transplant and is in the hospital now not doing all that well.

Irezumi Kiss 11-09-2006 02:44 PM

Not really "textbook" sad so much as "disappointed" sad.

On the subway ride into work today I had the unsavory misfortune to sit across from this sad sack-looking IR couple who both looked like they were reformed drug addicts or something. For some reason or another the woman was all over the guy like a giddy little schoolgirl, but they had to be well into their late forties. The PDA didn't bother me so much as her annoying, cooing voice. The guy had been eating butterscotch ice cream and the woman was drinking coffee, maybe. What eventually made me sad was when they finished and the woman just stuffed the empties into each other and threw it underneath the seat without a second thought as if it's the most natural thing in the world.

Everytime I see grown adults who should know better littering like that it gets me depressed. Kids can be excused and then taught, but...it shows the laziness and contempt of the people doing it for their surroundings. And in this city I see it quite often. I never will forget the time I saw this guy standing right next to me finish a Snapple ice tea, put it in a paper bag and then toss it onto the tracks.

rabbit 11-09-2006 09:35 PM

Well,this was really yesterday...

having to pick up my dog's ashes. She was a black labrador, 15 wonderful years we had her, but her time had come. It was an easy decision but a hard one all at once.

dicksbro 11-10-2006 03:22 AM

Somehow, hurting my back yesteday morning and spending all day yesterday, last night, and this morning aching like heck. :(

sodaklostsoul 11-10-2006 08:12 AM

Felling bad for DB^^^^ I know how that feels. I was like that last week.

Having to leave for work when all I wanna do is stay home and take care of something I should have last night.....er or was that early this AM.

CrystalBlue 11-13-2006 03:09 AM

Joey left...and that makes me blue cause he's one of my bestest friends...and I dunno when he'll be back. :boohoo: