Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   turn ons (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=953)

ROCKHARD 09-05-2001 03:39 PM

turn ons

This is for any one that wants to respond! What turns you on the most during foreplay, sex, or plain flirting.

Lovediva 09-05-2001 03:44 PM

Hmmm... so many things turn me on. Watching a man jerking off is very high on the list..but what really turns me on is a man kissing and nibbling my neck...feeling his hot breath..wet lips..that just drives me wild...mmmmmmm..

ROCKHARD 09-05-2001 03:48 PM

small world

My wife likes the same thing. Thanks LOVEDIVA4U

Lushboy29 09-05-2001 04:45 PM

LoveDiva come here and let me kiss and nibble on your neck but dont mind my hands :-). Me I like to see a lady at her best when she first wakes up in the morning, before all the war paint(makeup) goes on. But then again I also like to see a lady in STOCKINGS or Thigh Highs, or Nylons. If any of you ladies and guys have pictures of them legs guys not your legs plese send

cockalot 09-06-2001 03:43 AM

flirting

Since I have very long-leggs I like to wear garter and nylons, no panties and a very short dress for effect. Then where ever we are sex is great right there!

ROCKHARD 09-06-2001 04:34 AM

thanks

Thanks cockalot. You got my imagination going about you. How about some pictures of what you just described!!!!!!

Pussy Willow 09-08-2001 07:00 AM

Suck my Nipples

There seems to be a direct line from my titties to my pussy.
Nothing gets me hotter faster than having my nipples sucked.

Caressing, pinching etc are good............

But give me some really good sucking action and I'm in heaven.

In another post I said I loved having my pussy sucked, this also
is a good way to get me hot !!!!!

So I guess to sum it up : I like to be sucked on, but especially
my nipples and pussy.

Thanks for asking !!!

andyhart 10-17-2001 11:38 AM

Unsuspected

I remember trying to lick the icing off of one of my former girlfriends fingers. She began panting and warned me never to do that again in public. That night I was in heaven...
I also know that teasing the earlobes and gently touching and contouring the breast but avoiding the nipples works wonders.
And lastly for me it's getting the back of my neck rubbed or the inner thigh and balls.

NYC Girl 10-17-2001 12:14 PM

Physically, having my neck kissed.. :)

But I'm more of a mental person so the thought of what's going to happen turns me on more that anything.

Oldfart 10-17-2001 06:19 PM

My biggest turn-on is expectation.

Especially when out in the "real" world.

When the look and don't touch really means it.

TazzMan 10-18-2001 09:43 PM

Turn Ons

I must say that one of my biggest turn ons has to be when my gf kisses my ears..something bout that totally gets myself going! Its nuts. I also get very turned on by seeing my gf wear some sexy bra's and panties...they better be see thru too!

TM

Lady Pleaser 10-19-2001 03:15 PM

What really turns me on is when we go out my wife where's a short dress with stockings and no panties. OOOOOOOOOhhh the antisipation!!!!!

the queen 10-19-2001 03:24 PM

I like kissing. Long, sensual, deep kisses. I also like having my neck nibbled and my fingers sucked. I also love it when a guy is talking very dirty in my ear. I love being told what he is going to do to my pussy.... mmmm...

Nubian 10-19-2001 04:28 PM

I'm with the queen

Long, deep kisses are what I enjoy most during foreplay. I think kissing is the most intimate act intimate act bet. two persons.

Sharni 10-20-2001 03:19 AM

Watching someone masterbate....wether it be male or female....is a real turn on for me

Sharniqua