Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I'm baaaaaaack!! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37538)

Teddy Bear 01-20-2019 11:16 PM

I'm baaaaaaack!!

Well once upon a time.... Like in Oct.... I looked at my password for Pixies and said to myself, "self, I said, this is the same password I signed up for pixies with. way back, maybe should get a new one.'

So I went through the steps of changing it.

Only problem was the next morning when I tried to log on it said wrong password. I tried every variation I could think of but still wrong password.
when I tried to get lost password it said my email was wrong. I tried using my other email, but still wrong'.

I didn't try to for about a month, didn't go on line at all. Other things to tend to.

Yesterday after talking to PF and getting another Pixies email, I sat down and was determined to get into pixies whatever I had to do.. well glory be, I logged on and had a new password emailed to me.

I got in first try!! I logged off and back on with no problems!!

So... i'm baaaaack! I missed you guys. Well gals too. So I'll be checking into stuff I missed . For now i'm going to bed. Alone :cry: where are all those sexy pixies when you need them??

((((pixies)))))

dicksbro 01-21-2019 12:20 AM

WELCOME BACK! Sorry you had so many difficulties, but it's good to have you home again! :grope:

dm383 01-21-2019 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
WELCOME BACK! Sorry you had so many difficulties, but it's good to have you home again! :grope:

Yes indeed. :cheers: :love: :wine:

DM

gekkogecko 01-21-2019 10:06 AM

(welcoming back head bobs) to Teddy Bear.

PantyFanatic 01-21-2019 10:42 AM

We're all happy it worked out. :x:

Teddy Bear 01-26-2019 09:08 PM

Thank you all for the greetings. Glad to be back.

dm383 01-27-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
Thank you all for the greetings. Glad to be back.

Seems to me we need a nekkid photo of you, just so we can be certain sure!!

:cheerlead :line:

DM

Teddy Bear 01-27-2019 04:54 PM

Thats not going to happen until I find a really good photo fixer-up-type person. Forget what they're called - is it photo shop or chop - I dunno.

Guess you'll just have to take my word on it, i'm back. Trying to keep posting. i'm not a high poster as you can see but i'm trying. :D

dm383 01-28-2019 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddy Bear
Thats not going to happen until I find a really good photo fixer-up-type person. Forget what they're called - is it photo shop or chop - I dunno.

Guess you'll just have to take my word on it, i'm back. Trying to keep posting. i'm not a high poster as you can see but i'm trying. :D

I definitely DO take your word sweetie - was worth a try though, on behalf of all us pervs! :D

DM

ps; not exactly a huge poster myself, compared to some!

Belial 06-25-2019 04:17 AM

Hi! 😊

Teddy Bear 06-25-2019 03:09 PM

hi Belial, its been awhile since you were here. Hope you're back, even if just for a visit. Hope all is well with you.

dicksbro 06-26-2019 02:09 AM

I'll join Teddy Bear in welcoming you back to Pixies-Place. ;)

kleclere 06-30-2019 05:54 PM

Welcome back Teddy Bear. Hope to see more from you. Glad you are back.

dicksbro 07-02-2019 01:33 AM

Kleclere, it's also great to see your post. Missed you and hope we'll start seeing more of your posts.

Again, welcome home to Pixies-Place … we left the light on for ya!

Teddy Bear 07-10-2019 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
welcome home to Pixies-Place … we left the light on for ya!

/me runs quick to make sure the light is plugged in.