Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Advice (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Butt-play help! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21710)

OzKristin 08-10-2004 07:22 PM

Butt-play help!

Hey guys...
I know this has come up lots of times, but I need some renewed advice, maybe some of you have come up with new ideas?

Even though I don't do it too often, I like to have anal sex and use toys back there as well, but it's hard for me to get used to the idea of feeling pressure and some pain back there.
we go slow
we use loads of lube....
and i try to get as turned on as possible before we even really begin
and I still feel too tight and it gets unbearable to go any farther. What do you think I can do? I'm very open minded and I don't want to let this get me down, however since I do experience pain (much more than what I can handle) it makes me not try this as often as I'd like to.

Prophet Reality 08-10-2004 09:41 PM

Well I would suggest to use your fingers to start to open you up. It is playful and slow... so it takes some of the pain away. Or you could get some anal beads, get the small set first and then slowly insert them and graduate up to the next size. But the main thing is to take your time and do it gradually.

cabanah 08-10-2004 10:37 PM

i know it doesn't sound good--but the only time my wife lets me in the back door is if she has plenty to drink as then it loosens her inhabitions and also she feels less pain

Pinot Noir 08-10-2004 10:41 PM

lots of lube! both alchohol and back there too...

osuche 08-10-2004 11:09 PM

You know...I am still stuck on the idea that a lady doesn't have to like *everything* sexually. If ou don't enjoy anal play, don't do it. Find something else you enjoy more. You're not necessarily doing it wrong...you may just not be built for it, or at least not built to *enjoy* it. Find something else that takes your fancy.

**shrugs**

OzKristin 08-11-2004 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
You know...I am still stuck on the idea that a lady doesn't have to like *everything* sexually. If ou don't enjoy anal play, don't do it. Find something else you enjoy more. You're not necessarily doing it wrong...you may just not be built for it, or at least not built to *enjoy* it. Find something else that takes your fancy.

**shrugs**

you know, that could very well be it, but after the "easing in" part, i've become to enjoy it...i've just been trying to find a way to make that whole semi-painful process a little easier...i guess its just "lube lube lube"....and you know alcohol is a good idea...
i'll be "sucessful" soon....i mean we've been close to successful but i dont "practice" as often b/c of the pain

skyler_m 08-12-2004 10:04 AM

Kristin - Don't ask how I know this... but starting with a tongue there feels amazing. The pleasure you get tends to help relax everything. As others have said, work your way up from smaller insertions to larger insertions. You already know about lots of lube, so I won't reiterate that. If you ever need any help, just let me know. :D

Jude30 08-12-2004 09:45 PM

Don't follow Pinot's suggestion of alcohol. That is a HORRIBLE mistake a lot of people make. You need to be in 100% controll of your senses when you're engaged in anal play. Alcohol has a tendency to numb our senses and anal sex is one of those times when we need all our wits about us. You need to know when he's hurting you if he is, and he needs to have the sense to stop when you tell him to.

It honestly pisses me off when people make that suggestion, it's stupid and dangerous. Especially since the entire reason for this post was to elliviate pain.

cowgirltease 08-12-2004 09:51 PM

The more you do it the less pain there is. The hardest I ever came was him driving straight down in my ass with a vibe on my clit. You have to relax baby and he has to go slow until he's all the way in. I could actually feel him hitting my g-spot thru my ass. and GAWD does that feel good!

OzKristin 08-13-2004 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude30
Don't follow Pinot's suggestion of alcohol. That is a HORRIBLE mistake a lot of people make. You need to be in 100% controll of your senses when you're engaged in anal play. Alcohol has a tendency to numb our senses and anal sex is one of those times when we need all our wits about us. You need to know when he's hurting you if he is, and he needs to have the sense to stop when you tell him to.

It honestly pisses me off when people make that suggestion, it's stupid and dangerous. Especially since the entire reason for this post was to elliviate pain.

While I am open to any suggestion, I know one of the times I felt most comfortable was when I was on a slight buzz from alcohol....I really do appreciate your opinions as well, all are welcomed :)

OzKristin 08-13-2004 12:08 AM

ah, and see that thanks to u guys.....just had some anal play while he was going down on me and it was awesome...slowly but surely its working whoo hoo thanks again!

Steph 08-13-2004 01:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jude30

Whoa, calm down.

Alcohol can be a good thing but the rule always stands ~ you have to take it slow.

It's not like you should have a few shots and then hammer away.

A few drinks/glasses of wine/etc. can lower inhibitions and cause the person (& the anus) to relax.

axe31 08-13-2004 12:44 PM

the build up is all important the you start with all your faverite forplay
and when you get to giving oral you mix between the frount and the back
you could use a bath to relax an as you get out and dry slip in a lubed but
plug and walk around with it in you i have found this feels great i even went
to dinner once like this me and my date rushed our meal that night :spin:

OzKristin 08-13-2004 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by axe31
the build up is all important the you start with all your faverite forplay
and when you get to giving oral you mix between the frount and the back
you could use a bath to relax an as you get out and dry slip in a lubed but
plug and walk around with it in you i have found this feels great i even went
to dinner once like this me and my date rushed our meal that night :spin:

yes, we're def. buying a new butt plug...
i just found i need to be so frickin' turned on that i'm bursting....but it works!all of the advice has really helped thank you so much!

skyler_m 08-13-2004 01:07 PM

damnit. you sure you don't need my assistance? :D