Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What do you do with your hands, when..... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=835)

cockalot 08-28-2001 06:19 AM

What do you do with your hands, when.....

Ladies, what do you do with your hands when a guy goes down on you?

Lovediva 08-28-2001 02:51 PM

Well I either play with my breasts...pinch/pull my nipples...or I help him by spreading my lips wide open for him..I usually end up with fingers inside of myself right beside his tongue....then when I am about to cum I push down on his head and keep him there so he can really suck my juices out!! But there is not much I can do when I am tied to the bed!!!!! :D :D

What do you do with your hands cockalot???

JennyD 08-28-2001 04:44 PM

I either play with my breasts, run my fingers through his hair, sometimes pulling a little depending on where I'm at, or hold on to the sheets/pillows/whatever and cum like crazy.

m45 09-04-2001 06:51 PM

Your Hands

Love and JennyD thanks for that image, when I am down on my wife I love to watch and she what she is doing!!!!!!
Now guess where my hands are!?

Quote:
What do you do with your hands cockalot???

Great question Diva....

:p

Pussy Willow 09-08-2001 07:05 AM

Hands

I pinch or caress my nipples, or push his head harder into my
pussy, or run my fingers through his hair.

Vickious 09-08-2001 10:33 AM

i just personally hold his/ her head or summin so that i can get the best out of it and bring myself to a huuuuuge climax!!!

dicksbro 03-26-2017 02:27 AM

** BUMP **

Great thread and loved the responses. Loved the sharing by the ladies back then and wonder if there might be more/newer comments. Sounds, too, like an opening for a thread dealing with when that special lady indulges her man with a blowjob and what he does with his hands. Any interest?

Teddy Bear 03-26-2017 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
** BUMP **

Sounds, too, like an opening for a thread dealing with when that special lady indulges her man with a blowjob and what he does with his hands. Any interest?

Nothing new... same as all the other ladies... tease my nipples, play with his hair/head, spread my pussy open for him, wrap my legs around his head, (hey that's one not mentioned) :D, try not to scream loud and wake the kids. ;)

Good suggestion db.
Men, what do you do with your hands when getting a bj?

dicksbro 03-27-2017 12:37 AM

One thing I don't do is to try and "force" her to take me deeper. I want her to be comfortable with what she's doing and not to feel compelled to do more. Usually my hands will be used to rub her shoulders or back or massage one or both breasts. I also like to very gently tease her by lightly touching her ears, tracing them very gently. I want the experience to be as wonderful, romantic and sensual as it can be for her.

Wildeye 03-28-2017 04:45 PM

wow

thats hot. love eating pussy. love making her cum and squirm

Lilith 04-01-2017 05:17 PM

Hmmmm grab his head and fuck his face

rabbit 04-02-2017 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

:faint:

dicksbro 04-04-2017 01:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

Sounds a little like ... "Wham, bam, thank you Sam!" :D

dicksbro 10-23-2017 01:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicksbro
Sounds a little like ... "Wham, bam, thank you Sam!" :D

It also sounds pretty darn good. :slurp:

dicksbro 12-19-2017 01:45 AM

Just think the Christmas and New Year's partying is soon to get started (if it hasn't already). Might be a good time to start thinking about new or enhanced things you might do with your spouse. :) :slurp: :faint: