Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Shaving suggestions... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=406)

JennyD 07-13-2001 09:03 AM

Shaving suggestions...

I started shaving my pussy in April and wish I had done it sooner because I love the feeling. The problem is that I consistently get ingrown hairs that really bug me, if nothing else but because of how they look. Any suggestions on how to avoid these?

Thank you,
Jenny

Boz 07-13-2001 10:14 AM

males perspective

hey jenny.
i used to have the same problem. lately, however, i haven't seemed to have any ingrown hairs. a few things have changed so i am not sure what exactly did the trick, but here goes -

1. i started using that "triple action" razor.

2. when i think i need to shave i will usually wait an extra day or two after that then shave.

3. the areas in which i would seem to get ingrown hairs most often i would grag a washclothe and give it a "little extra" scrub to make sure that there isn't anything blocking - like your own bodies oil etc...

hope this helps.
boz.

hoopster300 07-13-2001 10:08 PM

hey jenny d :)

From a mans point of view...I love a shaved pussy. You will make the men in you life very happy. I can feel your pain about shaving though. I shave myself and have had those nasty ingrowns and shaving bumps. I have found the more often I shaved the less those problems occurred. I also use a soothing balm right after a fresh shave...does wonders. And of course my prick gets plenty of baby oil to keep it feeling smooth

Shy1 07-14-2001 09:55 AM

shaving

I used to have the same problems with getting ingrown hairs. it takes awile for your skin to get used to it. I use a new razor blade every time i shave it helps and only shave over an area once or twice. I use conditioner (cheap) to shave instead of soap. I have also heard some people say they use vasoline. they put it on the night before and let it soak in and then shave the next morning. I don't know if this works just a suggestion. and also shave at night so you don't have to wear pantys that way it won't be so itchy. Just a few suggetions

:)

jayrotic 07-18-2001 03:39 AM

I have been shaving for a number of years. Here are a couple of suggestions. The more often you shave, the less likely the occurance of ingrown hairs. I shave every morning in the shower.

If possible, try not to shave against the grain as this encourages ingrown hairs. Use a good razor, and plenty of shaving cream or other lather to make the blade slide smoothly. It does feel great, though, doesn't it?

JennyD 07-18-2001 08:29 AM

Thank you everyone for your suggestions. I'm thinking about altering my routine a little in favor of some of the ideas. It's nice to know this does happen so frequently.

Happy Shaving!

=:-)
Jenny