Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Men are ......... (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13956)

ChinesePussy 05-21-2003 10:18 AM

Men are .........

I wonder why man can make love with any woman even he has no feeling with that woman. Is that the reason why we have so many hookers every where in society? Women only make love with the one she is in love with. So, women are great, right??? Men are ... really don't know what to say
Let's guess what I want to say, girl???

Well, actually not all men are like that you know. But compare to women, men tend to make love to satisfy his physical desire rather than women who attach to feelings more. And this happen mostly to youngster, who don't know the consequences of their action.

skipthisone 05-21-2003 11:00 AM

Sounds like gross generalizations to me.

ChinesePussy 05-21-2003 11:11 AM

what do you mean ????

skipthisone 05-21-2003 11:12 AM

Pigeon holing, square peg-square holing, putting men/women all in one box....

PantyFanatic 05-21-2003 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by skipthisone
Sounds like gross generalizations to me.

I think it sounds gross to her and like a generalization to you. ;)

Steph 05-21-2003 11:29 AM

I don't need to have feelings for the man I'm having sex with, CP. I know men who only make love . . . I agree with skip - you're stereotyping.

ChinesePussy 05-21-2003 11:34 AM

:rolleyes:

celticangel 05-21-2003 11:39 AM

sometimes all anyone wants is a physical release~~~~~great if its with someone u love (or even like!) but .......who's to judge? As long as all parties involved know what level of "envolvement" is expected !

Think what I am trying to say is been there, seen it, done it~~~~~~~~~but now am with a guy who,if he is my last ~I'll be a happy lass!!!!!

blkcat 05-21-2003 11:48 AM

I think men Make Love to some-one they Love,
But have sex for release,just a rutting urge.

that's speaking for my-self:fly:

Aqua 05-21-2003 12:28 PM

I think it is a gross generalization. But by and large, I think it may be true for the majority of the general populous. There are certainly women who fuck with no emotion, other than lust that is. :p And there are certainly men who only want to make love, but that is mostly an exception to the rule. It is unfair to keep to the generalization and label all men or all women the same.

PantyFanatic 05-21-2003 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Steph
I don't need to have feelings for the man I'm having sex with, CP. I know men who only make love . . .

I know you don't have feelings for me......... so why haven't you called?;) LMAO

(this just could work out.:D) :rolleyes:

Steph 05-21-2003 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
I know you don't have feelings for me......... so why haven't you called?;) LMAO

(this just could work out.:D) :rolleyes:

ROFLMAO! I don't have your number, PF. That's the only reason, I swear! ;):rolleyes:

ericthered 05-22-2003 01:07 AM

Of course a gentleman can happily make love to a lady he doesn't know or love. After all, a gentleman who says no to a lady is no gentleman.

Like it or not, ChinesePussy, there seems to be less sex on offer from women than is wanted by men - which is why there is money to be made by anyone with a pussy for rent. After all, a man going out for the evening wonders if he is going to get lucky; a woman already knows.

I agree; it's a terrible state of affairs, but it is something that could be fixed quite easily. If the ladies would only provide more sex, the gentlemen could stop chasing pussy and get on with the other important things in life - like beer and football.

Casperr 05-22-2003 05:36 AM

Ericthered - I like your thinking!!!

The beauty is, it's also pretty true!

CasperTG

GusAspar 05-22-2003 06:19 AM

Men are just more decisive, CP, that's the only difference, except that some decisions take longer than others. I'll be perfectly happy to fuck you this afternoon but you may have to wait till this evening for me to fall in love with you.