Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Here (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23324)

jeannieO 12-31-2004 07:27 PM

New Here

Just found this forum and its quiet interesting ! I’m 42 and been married a long time to a man I adore.
We finally have our kids raised and out of the house so were looking to spice it up.
We have a good sex life and usually have sex once a day , sometimes more.
I have to admit I am a bit behind when it comes to some things relating to sex, but I am trying to learn.
Hubby never complains and says he can’t keep up with me.
It's my ideal to spice it up since I want to make him the happiest husband around.
While reading on line the other day I came across an article that said a mans G spot is his prostrate, and they like anal play.
Well I was a bit Leary but figured what the hell and gave it a try. It drove him wild. So I want to learn more.
I have a few questions and would love advice.
We have done just about everything except anal sex or swapping, although I was with a woman as a teen. I Must admit I kind of enjoyed it, but in my book there is nothing like a dick.
I am not shy and have no problem talking about anything, so feel free to shock me with ideals.
I have a lesbian daughter who’s 20 and a Son that’s 22 who thinks he’s the stud so I have heard most of the sex terms , I just haven’t tried them. Haha
Lastly, I have a question on toys. What is best for anal play with a man? And what type of toys are good for women?
Thanks Jeannie

Lilith 12-31-2004 07:46 PM

Hi Jeannie~ Welcome to Pixies! I'd say the best anal toy for men is my fingers :D

TinTennessee 12-31-2004 07:59 PM

Welcome to Pixies

Sharni 12-31-2004 08:02 PM

G'day and Welcome

Gotta go with Lil there....fingers are the best i've found......so far

cowgirltease 01-01-2005 12:18 AM

Hello Jeannie,:wave: you came to the right place. Bring the hubby with you and make yourself at home. We have lots of couples here.

Studmuffin69 01-01-2005 12:47 AM

Hi jeannieO welcome to Pixies :wave: You will find this to be a very helpful site and lots of fun. My wife, Tess and I both play on here and love it.

As to your question I agree with fingers. Although a nice vibe or her strap-on definately have their moments. :D

Casperr 01-01-2005 01:25 AM

Welcome jeannieO!
I'd have to agree with Lilith - I've always imagined her fingers would be the best anal toy as well. :D

But seriously, when it comes to sex toys, there's a lot of trial and error involved I think. What drives one man wild might have hardly any effect on another man - we're all different.
There are a million toys for anal play - from plugs for those who like the 'full' feeling, to 'prostate massagers' for stimulation of the prostate, to anal beads and simple dildos and vibrators. The golden rule with anal play is never insert something that might be tricky to get out - so make sure the toy has a flanged base.
One of the latest anal toys to come out is specially made for men. The Aneros is a butt plug designed to stimulate the prostate, and is very popular.
I've never used it, though, so can't give you any first hand comments.

If your hubby likes the feeling of being filled, then there are plenty of butt plugs to try. I suggest starting small and working up - they're also a good way of helping him adjust to anal stimulation because once he's used to having a small plug there, you can move on to a slightly larger one. When he's used to that, you can use a bigger one etc - gradually teaching him to relax and expand to accomodate bigger items. For an added thrill, there's plenty of vibrating ones too!

There are plenty of vibrators designed for anal use, as well. They vary greatly, so it would all depend on what he likes.

In my opinion, the best vibrators and dildos are made from silicone, not jelly. Silicone is non-porous, so you can clean it safely - porous materials like jelly can trap bacteria.... not something you wanna do! Also rubber or jelly tend to deteriorate and smell really really badly.

And as with all anal play, there's three essential rules to follow:
1. Use bucketloads of lube.
2. Communicate extensively, and listen to your partner.
3. Use more lube. Much more.

And speaking of lubes - water based lubes are best for anal (and Vaseline is great, and lasts longer, but will ruin condoms and isn't safe for vaginal use). And avoid things like 'Anal Eze' or whatever it is that have the anaesthetic in them. These numb the anus (and any penis doing the penetrating!) so that there's no danger of anal sex hurting. This is BAD! If anal penetration hurts, it's because you're doing something wrong - anal stimulation should be pain free. Something like Anal Eze will just block signals your brain needs to receive for you to know if you're doing it right.

Good luck! Sounds like you're going to have lots and lots of fun! Let us know how it goes, and don't hesitate to ask more questions!
CasperTG

texascubfan 01-01-2005 02:13 AM

welcome Jeannie and her man! there's a post here recently all about what feels good to the various pixie guys. maybe you should check that out for more insight

rockintime 01-01-2005 04:53 PM

Welcome to Pixies, jeannieO. Enjoy!

Pita 01-01-2005 11:03 PM

Welcome to Pixies JeannieO :wave:

Damn Casper you are a wealth of info. Very good job. :thumb:

Casperr 01-01-2005 11:22 PM

Thanks Tess, I aim to please :D

CasperTG

jeannieO 01-01-2005 11:48 PM

Thanks

Thanks to all for the welcome and all the advice !
Thanks Jeannie

Oldfart 01-02-2005 08:48 AM

JeannieO

Casper has again beaten me to the punch. We'll talk later.

Insofar as your your first question, your imagination is the limit.

Commonsense needs to creep in, so the red piranha'll have to stay in the fish-bowl,

but imagination coupled with consultation will take you as far as you wish.

Archon 01-02-2005 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
Hi Jeannie~ Welcome to Pixies! I'd say the best anal toy for men is my fingers
I noticed how short your fingernails were! Eek! :devilish:

I only mess around down there occasionally myself, but my advice is to start slowly and gently.

imaginewithme 01-02-2005 11:57 AM

Hey there!!!! Sit back, relax and get naked with us!

Ahhh fingers..........