Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Sex Dreams (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16831)

Gilly 10-19-2003 10:44 AM

Sex Dreams

Ever have any off the cuff sex dreams about people you haven't even thought about in years? Or someone you don't really like at all, sexually or otherwise?

I had one the other night, and I don't recall for certain, but I'm almost positive that this guy who came up to me and started kissing my neck from behind, was my old computer/math teacher from hs. Sure, the guy was young (he'd be about 30 right now is all), but still! Ugh!

Vullkan 10-19-2003 11:06 AM

Hey being 30 isn't so bad....sooooobbbbbb, but then I am 37 so I am in no position to say anything save for that I am much better now then then...a little age and experience goes a long way.

But for the dreams....hmmmmmmmm.....well I remember one where I was at the office with a co-worker and in the course of the dream, we tried to find a private spot for the two of us, and it turned out to be near impossible. Just getting in some interesting kissing, and feeling. I would count this as a bad dream since nothing really exciting happened

Gilly 10-19-2003 01:05 PM

It's not his age, it's the fact that he was my math and computer teacher. Ugh. ;)

Oldfart 10-19-2003 01:22 PM

Dreaming is a time to explore possibilities, not to make

predictions or judgements.

Vullkan 10-19-2003 05:31 PM

Just kidding Ms Gilly--if I had a dream about my HS Aldgerba teacher I would have been grossed out. I can only think of one teacher I have had that to dream about wouldn't be so tramatic...actually ah! Sigh

Scorp 10-19-2003 07:37 PM

i wish i could remember my dreams, especially sexy ones.

musicman 10-19-2003 07:39 PM

yep - I have - about one of the first I'd been with

jennaflower 10-19-2003 08:04 PM

Yes, I do.. often.. my highschool love... being the most to appear... tho... I have had more than a few WILD Dreams aout a few of the Pixie Men too :)

dicksbro 10-19-2003 08:54 PM

I'm with you Scorp. I seldom remember dreams that I have had and don't recall any "really good ones." :(

Now if you're counting daydreams ... :D :D

mcjim623 10-19-2003 09:11 PM

I usually don't remember my dreams, either, but I had one about a week ago involving a co-worker. Worst part, can't tell anyone at work---I may tell it innocently enough, but it could constitute sexual harassment---arghhhh. I finally have a good dream, and can't talk or joke about it at work...=(

nikki1979 10-20-2003 03:46 AM

lol oh hell yeah i have!!!

~nikki~

Lovediva 10-20-2003 11:20 AM

Ohhh you betcha!!!

My boss is a wild man in my dreams!!!!!!

I can pretty much remember every dream I have.....if I could only see the face of the man that is making love to me.....*sigh*

babybunny 10-20-2003 11:22 AM

My Dad.. :eek:

lakritze 10-22-2003 01:11 AM

Oh God,why oh why can't I have erotic dreams? I'm sleeping,I'm nude,it seems like I'm doing everything right.But I never have one.Damn,the closest I have gotten to a bonerfide sex dream was just as I was in the throes pf passion with a beautiful lady,I get seens of the ocean crashing on the beach or fireworks or a space ship blasting off at Cape Canaveral or something like that.Just once I would love to get that in your dreams blow job.

Devillishgirl 10-22-2003 08:13 PM

Uh yea, this guy at work that I NEVER thought about sexually...I started having erotic dreams about him almost nightly. Is my subconscious trying to tell me something?? :p