Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Boy/Girl Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Long Distance Get Together (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32055)

sunshine 11-05-2007 12:42 AM

Long Distance Get Together

Long distance relationships are hard. One of the hardest things (aside from your cock), obviously, is the distance between us, and the time spent apart. If given my choice, I’d always pick being with you, but sometimes it doesn’t work out that way.

One of the great things about long distance relationships, is our romantic getaways – or in our case, romantic ‘get-togethers’.

This time, it was your turn to come to my neck of the woods, so I met you at the airport bright and early. I showed up at least a half-hour beforehand … just in case. I couldn’t wait to see you. When your flight came in, I waited anxiously at the bottom of the escalator for your arrival.

There is no more welcome sight to me than seeing you descending towards me. Your smile lights your eyes, which instantly warms my heart.

The moment you stepped off the landing, I was in your arms and my tongue was in your mouth. You tasted delicious. You always do.

After retrieving your luggage, we strode hand in hand to the car, stopping to kiss for every reason and for no reason at all. Being with you is like a balm to my soul.

We both think it’s important to spend at least some of our time out in public, pretending to be like regular people, instead of the horny sex-crazed maniacs we know ourselves to be. In keeping with this ideal, we took a tour of ‘Old Town’ holding hands, looking in shops and putting in our requisite ‘face time’ with the world at large.

When we could stand it no longer, we drove to the hotel and checked in, practically shedding our clothes in the hallway in our haste to the room.

In anticipation of your arrival, I took the liberty of packing some very hot, very sexy lingerie. It was one of those delightful pieces of stretchy soft cloth that had open cups and open crotch, inviting the most intimate of touches, as well as showing off my new ‘Vegas Strip’ wax job.

I enjoyed tremendously the look of absolute approval on your face when I stepped out of the bathroom. Within moments, you were all over me like a bad dress. You kissed me passionately and I could feel myself getting wet. I still can’t quite figure out how it is that the moment you touch me, I begin to get aroused. Even the sound of your voice has been known to get me wet. Having your mouth gently pulling on my bare nipple was a slam-dunk guarantee.

After moving from one nipple to the next, you kissed me again and gestured towards the bed. Before I acquiesced, I pulled you close to me. You clothes offended me and I helped you remove them. The feel of your naked chest pressed against mine left my legs a little weak.

I dropped back onto the bed and lay flat on my back with my head hanging over the edge. You followed me to the edge and I took you deep into my mouth, sucking, pulling and encircling you with my tongue. I love the taste of you and the feel of you in my mouth. And from the sweet fluid that shot onto my tongue, I could tell that you enjoyed it too. This was despite the relatively uncomfortable position you had to stand in to receive this. You taste goooood. While I sucked, you explored a little with your fingers, examining more closely the inner folds of my pussy. This felt delightful.

You stopped me and came around the bed, laying you chin between my inner thighs. The moment I felt your tongue touch me, I was ready to cum. This attraction I have to you baffles me with its intensity.

You slipped your finger inside of me and expertly reached for the magic spot within. The spot is a mystery no longer. Between your tongue and your finger and your thumb rubbing just above my clit, I was shuddering with excitement.

My breath came fast and I let out some sounds that ‘some’ might call a scream. At that moment, I didn’t much care. My back arched and my head shot back, reveling in the waves of pleasure running through me. I probably came at least twice before you were through.

I must say that I’ve never met a man who enjoyed eating pussy more than you. And you are definitely good at what you enjoy.

“Kiss me. Kiss me!” I pulled you up towards me and devoured your lips and tongue. All the love I feel for you was captured in that moment. I wanted you, all of you, and I wouldn’t settle for less.

You broke from the kiss and moved down to my breasts with my explicit sounds of approval. Your tongue circled my nipple, while your hands cupped the fullness of each breast, framed beautifully in the lingerie.

“This must come off now,” you said with finality, pulling at my clothing. One of the things that I appreciate about you is that you want to be naked with me as much as I want to be naked with you. I did have to laugh though because it probably took more time to put the thing on just right than I actually got to wear it. You assured me later that this was a compliment.

I can certainly see the value of nakedness though. There’s nothing more right with the world than having your naked flesh press against mine. Even the thin fabric of lingerie is too much distance between us.

Once stripped of the fabric of separation, you kissed me in earnest and with a passion that invigorates as well as nourishes me. You are an amazing kisser. I could spend the rest of my life kissing that mouth and still feel my time was cut short. You kiss with your whole body, with your whole soul, with the very essence of you. You are divine.

I wanted you inside me very very badly. I told you so, quite emphatically, but you had other plans. You said you wanted more of my ‘squachie’ and you wouldn’t be denied. (I love a man who knows what he wants, especially if what he wants is…..me.)

Who am I to deny you that? Especially when I love what you do for me. Down you went again and up went my body temperature. Just when I thought I couldn’t get any hotter, you send more blood rushing through my body. Even cumming hard does little to reduce the inferno raging inside of me.

There is only one thing that will ease my exquisite pain – I need your delectable cock buried deep inside of me.

“Please please please please!!!!??!!”

With a fiendish look and a tiny growl, you brought your face to mine and touched just the tip of your cock in the opening of my pussy, ‘testing the waters’, so to speak.

I pushed my hips up to meet you, wiggling and mewing and using my heel on your ass to push you in.

YOU are a terrible tease.

You stopped to look me deep in the eyes as you slid your way home. I love the feeling of closeness when we look at each other so intimately and you drive deep inside of me.

You moved inside and took my breath away. I ran my hands through your hair, tugging a little, and touched your face with my fingertips.

Your breathing increased and mine matched pace. After a few minutes of this delight, we kissed some more and you told me to turn over on my stomach. You pulled out verrrrry slowly, which I appreciated. I hate when you have to pull out at all.

I turned on my stomach and you stretched out to cover the length of me. I sighed with contentment as you slid gently back inside of me. Feeling you both inside of me as well as covering my entire body was the very definition of heaven.

I turned my head to look you in the eye and found you right there with me. I shouldn’t have been surprised though; you are always with me. You whispered sweet words to my soul and set my heart aflame. You nuzzled my neck as you moved slowly inside of me and filled me with such a feeling of love that I thought I might weep with the joy of it.

I didn’t. Instead, I came so hard that I almost bucked you off of me. When the waves passed, you kissed me tenderly and increased your speed, enjoying the feeling of me squeezing your cock with the tight muscles of my pussy.

I felt your breathing increase as you grasped my hands and I felt myself responding in kind. When you cum, I can’t help but cum with you. We are linked in spirit -- the body gratefully follows.

I turned to look at you when I felt you were close and saw your eyes roll back in your head, your body jerking in beautiful release. A more erotic sight I’ve never seen. Within seconds of your release, I felt like I was hit with a jolt of electricity as I matched your orgasm with one of my own.

When both our bodies had calmed, we lay peacefully together with you still on my back, snug and cozy and forever in love.

Long distance relationships are hard, but weekends like this one give meaning to our time apart and make me look forward to when we can be together all the time.

I love you, Mr. Wonderful!