Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smut Games (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Getting to Know You (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17012)

WildIrish 10-30-2003 04:28 PM

As much as I'd like to say "banging the crap outta some ditzy cheerleader" that just isn't me. ha ha

Going to the Snowball Dance, where the girls ask the guys. Someone who had hidden their feelings very well asked me. I had a great time, and NO...we didn't DO IT! Just had a really good time at the dance.

What's your favorite color?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-30-2003 04:35 PM

Blue. Always has been, except for those couple of years after I begged my parents to paint my bedroom purple. To be more specific, of course, blue as can be found in the University of Kentucky Wildcats colors, the best basketball program ever created on the face of the earth.

No, I'm not biased. :D

What do you like most about yourself?

WildIrish 10-30-2003 04:45 PM

My abililty to make pretty much anyone laugh. Not that I'm biased. ha ha

If you could only change one thing about your house, what would it be?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-30-2003 05:12 PM

The kitchen. I have a galley kitchen, which makes clean up really, really easy. It's also kind of nice because not everyone can hang out in the kitchen while you're cooking. However, if the refrigerator door is open, no one can walk through...and try cooking a large dinner for guests. :D

Describe your best friend, growing up or today--your pick.

paprclphd 10-30-2003 06:56 PM

My best friend is a chick I roomed with in college. We sort of got stuck with each other and found out that we are like sisters! She is close enough to me to call her my sister and I wouldn't trade her for the world!

Might be a repeat but:

What's your favorite place to have sex and why?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-30-2003 07:06 PM

You know, I'm not sure I have a favorite place. Obviously (as I have small children) most of my sexual encounters *do* take place in the bedroom, but I have been fortunate enough to have other encounters with a bit more variety. For me, the most important factor is who I'm with and the feelings involved.

Which holiday do you hate the most?

paprclphd 10-30-2003 07:08 PM

I am not to fond of Halloween. I am the biggest scardy cat in the whole entire world. I don't get into the costumes and I would cry all the way through a haunted house. I usually get a kick out of the kids that come by but once that is done I lock the doors and go to bed! I am such a party pooper! LOL!

Following IAKG's lead:

What is your FAVORITE holiday and why?

BlondeCurlGirl 10-30-2003 10:05 PM

Christmas. It is the one time of year when we can gather with our extended family and just spend time together since we live so far away from all them. Unfortunately I won't be able to go out to my grandmother's for Christmas so I will likely be pretty depressed about it this year.

As a child, when you said, "I want to be a ______ when I grow up," what was the answer and why?

dancingrugger 10-31-2003 03:46 AM

I've always wanted to be a forensic pathologist. Of course I didn't know those words when I was little, I just knew I wanted to do autopsies ... needless to say my family worried bout me a lil.

Speaking of family, what was the last conversation you had with your mother about?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-31-2003 06:57 AM

I haven't talked to my mother in about two months. Long story...suffice it to say I'm not sure I can handle it at this point. The conversation was about her expectations, I guess you could say.

What was your favorite school lunch?

paprclphd 10-31-2003 09:22 AM

Pizza, corn, and fruit!

My grandmother was the "lunch lady" and always made sure that we had my favorite meal at least once a week from kindergarten all the way to graduation.

What are you going to be this Halloween?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-31-2003 09:33 AM

I'm going to be a karaoke girl. :)

Actually, our Halloween was last night, for some reason. I was designated candy-hander-outer. Unfortunately/fortunately, we only had two stop by for some reason this year, after a stellar year last year. Go figure. :D

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

Steph 10-31-2003 10:32 AM

I think invisibility. I'm nosy and would like to see what goes on behind closed doors.

What's your favourite commercial?

kleclere 10-31-2003 12:23 PM

The Budweiser commericals during the Superbowl.

What is your favorite catch phrase?

WildIrish 10-31-2003 03:07 PM

"Don't poke the bear!"

Who taught you the most important lesson you've learned?