Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smut Games (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Getting to Know You (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17012)

IAKaraokeGirl 10-31-2003 03:10 PM

Not sure I can think of just one person. I have had many experiences in my life, good and bad, in which I've learned something, and which have taught me to be the person I am. My senior AP composition teacher, though, taught me not to be afraid of the person I am. Even though I might be different, have different thoughts, opinions, a different background, whatever, I should be proud of who I am and embrace that.

What do you wish for more than anything?

WildIrish 10-31-2003 03:16 PM

Inner peace - the few times I've had it, I was happy.

If you could wrap up a gift of anything in the world, what would it be...and who would you give it to?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-31-2003 03:17 PM

Right this instant? Inner peace for WI.

If you could go back to any point in your life and change something, what would it be?

WildIrish 10-31-2003 03:45 PM

1995 - don't ask

What's the last thing you gave up due to lack of time? And would you pick it up again if you could?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-31-2003 03:48 PM

The first thing that popped into my head was volunteering at the local Crisis and Information Center. I volunteered about 10 hours a week several years ago, answering phones, talking to people in need. Callers would ask about anything from community referrals to just needing someone to listen. The suicide callers were a bit tricky, but fortunately we all had received training, and the other volunteers were always right there to back you up, help you, and support you. The town I live in now has something similar, and several times over the last two years I've thought about picking up the phone and calling them.

What was your best Christmas ever, and why?

WildIrish 10-31-2003 03:54 PM

1979 ~ we drove up from S.C. to my grandparents house where everybody congregated. All 8 aunts & uncles, all 23 grandchildren. It was a terrific memory of family. It all changes as you get older and it's a shame. But it's our chance to give our children the same memories.

If you had to leave your country and never return, where would you move to?

kleclere 10-31-2003 04:39 PM

Somewhere that nudity is accepted.

When was the best sex you ever had and where?

danziggy 10-31-2003 04:43 PM

A few months ago......sorry to be boring it was in my bed. It was soo goood i couldnt speak after and i just cried and cried i was sooo over come with emotion.

What a softy i am.

When was lthe last time you did something outrageous????

Steph 10-31-2003 04:47 PM

No question there, danziggy! :D I'll answer the question & add a Q:

The best sex was the first time I had sex with my current b/f - it was soooo wonderful, especially for the first time two people got together. It was just in my little bed in the little town we met.

Where else besides Pixies can we find you on the 'net?

kleclere 10-31-2003 04:49 PM

I go to windrivers alot for computer stuff.

When do you feel the most content?

tony44 11-01-2003 07:59 AM

After a day of lovemaking with my sexy wife.

What kind clothes make you feel the sexiest?

kleclere 11-01-2003 08:25 AM

None is the best.

What type of music makes the mood for you?

musicman 11-01-2003 08:36 AM

sometimes only the music in my head - I don't need actual music to be in the mood - but our wedding song does get us everytime

what kind of food arouses your senses?

Steph 11-01-2003 09:42 AM

Definitely spicy foods. I love the smell of Indian food.

What's your favourite ethnic food?

osuche 11-01-2003 11:29 AM

Steph -- need you ask? THai food of course. Second would be Vietnamese. Neither of which exist in TN. <sigh>

Which part of your body do you love the most?