Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Smut Games (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   Getting to Know You (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17012)

Miss Behavin' 10-28-2003 11:33 PM

Getting to Know You

I'll begin by asking a question that anyone will be able to answer -- One that will reveal something about the person who replies. The person who answers will ask a question in return. And so forth.

Hopefully we will get to know a little bit about each other as we play.

As an example, questions may begin with:

What do you think of...

Have you ever...

Are you...

Would you...

What if...

First question:
What is your favorite place to be kissed -- not counting on the mouth?

dicksbro 10-29-2003 05:05 AM

So many places ... so little time :D

The neck is nice.

What is your favorite time of the day?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-29-2003 05:32 AM

Early morning, when things are quiet and my children are still asleep.

What keeps you awake at night?

rockintime 10-29-2003 05:39 AM

Very darn little...I'm a good sleeper...but tonight it's Pixies games...lol.

What famous person would you like to meet and why?

dicksbro 10-29-2003 05:55 AM

Tony Blair. I really have enjoyed the times I've heard him speak and think highly of him. I think he'd be a neat person to know.

What do you like to do on vacations?

rockintime 10-29-2003 10:04 AM

Sightseeing and getting to really know the area.

How did you find out about Pixies?

Sugarsprinkles 10-29-2003 10:11 AM

Found it as a link for erotic stories.

When you initiate sex with your partner, do you always start out the same way?

rockintime 10-29-2003 10:26 AM

No…variety is the spice of life.

If you had to pick ONE…do your prefer sex in (a) the morning; (b) midday, or (c) at night?

WildIrish 10-29-2003 10:33 AM

In the morning is more visually stimulating, but it's very liberating at night...in the dark!

Have you ever been caught pleasuring yourself?

Steph 10-29-2003 10:53 AM

My S/O seems a movement to that area and assumes I'm pleasuring myself. I haven't been caught by a parent or anyone, though.

What's your favourite part of Pixies?

dicksbro 10-29-2003 12:16 PM

Would anyone be surprised if I said the games? (Although pictures of the ladies is a very close second!)

When you're not at Pixies, and you're not making love ... what's your favorite pasttime?

SuccubusKitty 10-29-2003 12:48 PM

chatting with my friends on the internet and playing Everquest.

What is your favorite dish to cook for your lover/mate/SO...etc...?

Miss Behavin' 10-29-2003 02:29 PM

spinach lasagne

Have you ever gone out without panties?

WildIrish 10-29-2003 02:32 PM

Yes...my whole life. Well, most of it. ha ha

Have you ever made your own soap?

Miss Behavin' 10-29-2003 02:36 PM

Not sure if that is good or bad -- the panties thing. ;)

Yes, many years ago. Candles as well.

Honey, whipped cream or candle wax?

WildIrish 10-29-2003 02:38 PM

Candle wax is my new best friend.

When you're away from your S/O for longer than a week, do you pleasure yourself or wait for their return?

Miss Behavin' 10-29-2003 02:41 PM

Considering that I am on my own, I pleasure myself.

Did your name come from that fine wine, Richard's Wild Irish Rose?

WildIrish 10-29-2003 02:53 PM

I'm of Irish decent, and that nick was taken. My nick also is an abbreviated version of my email address.

Do you have any pets? Details please.

Steph 10-29-2003 03:08 PM

I have an old chocolate Lab and a young, insane cat. The best thing about being on crutches is the cat is afraid of them :)

What's your dream vacation?

Maid of Marvels 10-29-2003 03:10 PM

There is a seven month old white miniature Schnauzer named Maggie who calls me her human. She was a gift from Tibvo. (They are both quite fond of bossing me around.)

What's your favorite position?

tony44 10-29-2003 03:54 PM

laying on my back with my bride facing me and riding me for all we're worth, with my hands wrapped around her sweet tits!!

What's your favorite time of year, and why

dancingrugger 10-29-2003 03:59 PM

still being a full time student, early march is my fav ... Spring Break woo hoo ... lol. & knowing only a few months before finals are over.

What are you planning on doing after posting an answer?

WildIrish 10-29-2003 04:26 PM

I'll probably log off and go home.

Oh fine...I'll go to chat!

What's your favorite childhood memory?

danziggy 10-29-2003 04:33 PM

probably christmas time...... i got a train set. I must have been 8 or 9

Whats the best thing you have done??

WildIrish 10-29-2003 04:38 PM

I made my father proud of me.

If you won the lottery, would you tell anyone?

rockintime 10-29-2003 04:59 PM

You bet...that's got to be part of the fun...and besides I want to win such a BIG one that there would be no way for others not to find out.

How have you improved yourself during the past year?

dancingrugger 10-30-2003 12:00 AM

I volunteered for Christmas in April (like habitat for humanity but more local)

When was the last time you did something you were really ashamed of?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-30-2003 01:50 PM

I told a little white lie to my boss recently. Didn't hurt anything in the grand scheme of things, and I only did it to get out of having to make a drive I didn't want to on a day I was very tired. Still...

When do you feel most at peace?

dicksbro 10-30-2003 04:21 PM

Almost sounds too serious for Pixies, but when I'm at church. Something very comforting for me there.

When do you feel most anxious?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-30-2003 04:23 PM

When I am uncertain about someone or something or the future. Pretty much all of the time, really...well, except when I have someone relaxing me by running his fingers through my hair. :)

What is your favorite memory of high school?

WildIrish 10-30-2003 04:28 PM

As much as I'd like to say "banging the crap outta some ditzy cheerleader" that just isn't me. ha ha

Going to the Snowball Dance, where the girls ask the guys. Someone who had hidden their feelings very well asked me. I had a great time, and NO...we didn't DO IT! Just had a really good time at the dance.

What's your favorite color?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-30-2003 04:35 PM

Blue. Always has been, except for those couple of years after I begged my parents to paint my bedroom purple. To be more specific, of course, blue as can be found in the University of Kentucky Wildcats colors, the best basketball program ever created on the face of the earth.

No, I'm not biased. :D

What do you like most about yourself?

WildIrish 10-30-2003 04:45 PM

My abililty to make pretty much anyone laugh. Not that I'm biased. ha ha

If you could only change one thing about your house, what would it be?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-30-2003 05:12 PM

The kitchen. I have a galley kitchen, which makes clean up really, really easy. It's also kind of nice because not everyone can hang out in the kitchen while you're cooking. However, if the refrigerator door is open, no one can walk through...and try cooking a large dinner for guests. :D

Describe your best friend, growing up or today--your pick.

paprclphd 10-30-2003 06:56 PM

My best friend is a chick I roomed with in college. We sort of got stuck with each other and found out that we are like sisters! She is close enough to me to call her my sister and I wouldn't trade her for the world!

Might be a repeat but:

What's your favorite place to have sex and why?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-30-2003 07:06 PM

You know, I'm not sure I have a favorite place. Obviously (as I have small children) most of my sexual encounters *do* take place in the bedroom, but I have been fortunate enough to have other encounters with a bit more variety. For me, the most important factor is who I'm with and the feelings involved.

Which holiday do you hate the most?

paprclphd 10-30-2003 07:08 PM

I am not to fond of Halloween. I am the biggest scardy cat in the whole entire world. I don't get into the costumes and I would cry all the way through a haunted house. I usually get a kick out of the kids that come by but once that is done I lock the doors and go to bed! I am such a party pooper! LOL!

Following IAKG's lead:

What is your FAVORITE holiday and why?

BlondeCurlGirl 10-30-2003 10:05 PM

Christmas. It is the one time of year when we can gather with our extended family and just spend time together since we live so far away from all them. Unfortunately I won't be able to go out to my grandmother's for Christmas so I will likely be pretty depressed about it this year.

As a child, when you said, "I want to be a ______ when I grow up," what was the answer and why?

dancingrugger 10-31-2003 03:46 AM

I've always wanted to be a forensic pathologist. Of course I didn't know those words when I was little, I just knew I wanted to do autopsies ... needless to say my family worried bout me a lil.

Speaking of family, what was the last conversation you had with your mother about?

IAKaraokeGirl 10-31-2003 06:57 AM

I haven't talked to my mother in about two months. Long story...suffice it to say I'm not sure I can handle it at this point. The conversation was about her expectations, I guess you could say.

What was your favorite school lunch?