Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Fantasy Weekend (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6209)

Wally 02-22-2002 04:18 AM

Fantasy Weekend

I'm going to borrrow a page from Lilith's "Sexy Outfit" Thread. I'm planning a lustful orgasmic weekend... nice country hotel... four poster bed... fireplace...

What should I wear? LOL Seriously, it would be interesting to hear from the ladies... what suggestions, ideas, demands would you have to make for a mindblowing weekend?

This question's probably been asked before... but I'm hoping we can take it to a new level... we've got four days and three nights (hmm, sounds like a movie title)... what are we going to bring, wear, do...?

Sharni 02-22-2002 04:26 AM

You take enough clothes to get you to the door of the hotel and enough clothes to get you home:D

Lilith 02-22-2002 07:09 AM

Just an idea

Bring something stimulating to read.......some very romantic/ erotic poetry or a short story book. Read it aloud to her.......... better yet read it to her while she is soaking in a hot bubble bath. Nice way to get things rolling..........

Lovediva 02-22-2002 11:28 AM

4 poster bed????? Hmmm...definetly bring some ties and or rope....and a blind fold.....and toys....Mmmmmm...and a camera ;)

Fireplace??? Mmmmm...bring some marshmallows and chocolate...makes for some fantastic licking.... ;) Also bring a few bottles of wine....and some soft music....

Clothes??? Very optional...but don't forget the pj's, you can wear the bottoms and she can wear the top!!

But most of all....have fun and enjoy each other to the fullest...Let your imaginations run wild and try new positions....and then come back and tell us all about it!!! :D Or show us ....if you take pics!! ;) :D

Wally 02-28-2002 09:22 AM

Hmmm... nice start... poetry, ropes, toys, candy, wine. That takes care of the first few hours. :)

The gal that used to cut my hair once regaled me with a Valentine's weekend she put together... I think I got so excited I forgot everything she included. LOL

I remember she arranged for massages... catered dinner/room service...

desmond_25 03-11-2002 12:59 AM

A man is going off to a business trip and doesn't want his wife to cheat on him.
To make sure of that, he goes to a shop called "Joe's Dildos" and asks him for the best dildo he has to give his wife enough fun to last her until he returns.
"Well, how about this 10 incher?"(25.4 cm) "No, I need a SPECIAL one".
"OK", The guy says, He pulls out a box with strange markings that translate to
"THE VOODOO DICK."

"This is the best one I got. You say "Voodo dick" and then what you want it to work on."
"Really? Let's test it. Voodoo dick the door! The dildo flew out of the box, went over to the door, and worked it until the door broke in half, "Voodoo dick the box!" The huge fake penis flew back to the box and settled down.
the guy bought it, and presented it to his wife explaining to her the instructions for use "See, you say Voodo dick and then what you want it to slam."
So the wife decides to begin immediately, so she says "Voodoo dick" my pussy!!!! And she leans back on the bed and begins to shake …it's so good, the guy is satisfied and leaves. After about 6 Hours pass of good great sex, the wife wants it to stop.
"Voodo dick stop!" But nothing happens. So she gets into the car, and drives shakily to the hospital. She gets pulled over for swerving, and the cop says "How come you can't drive normal?"
The wife reponds, "wwwelllll ooofffiiicccerrrr, tttttthhhheerrreeeessss aaaa Voooddddoooooo
ddddiiiiccckkkkkk ssstttuuuccckkk iiiinnn mmyyyy ppppussssyyyyyyyy"

The cop doesn't believe her and says sarcastically…"Voodoo dick? give me a break ..!! voodoo dick my ass!!!!"

ASH 03-11-2002 02:22 AM

well, wally, i have to agree with diva in bringing the ropes and blindfold. you definately don't need many clothes...just the bare necessities (sorry, that was corny). Anyway, i think you should one night cook her something nice (i always like anything pasta), and then finish off the night with a little dessert (whip cream, cherries, chocolate syrup; i think you get the idea). not incredibly original, but fun nonetheless.

Bilbo 03-11-2002 02:26 AM

Nice AV Diva

Wally 03-13-2002 07:06 AM

Not sure I can "cook" in the hotel room, Ash, but I like your dessert suggestions.

I think I'll skip the "Voodoo Dick."

MissX 03-16-2002 11:17 AM

Think I'm too late to add suggestions if your weekend was this one :)
Hope you had a mindblowing time!

Wally 03-19-2002 07:25 AM

Never too late!

It's never too late... the plan is for this weekend (3/22) but who's to say they're won't be more. :D

Smooches for Miss X!

Lilith 03-19-2002 02:12 PM

Wally~ I too am planning a special weekend then.....if we were at the same hotel we could truly make it an interesting weekend :D

jay 03-19-2002 04:52 PM

hey lil. when are we leaving. wally you should bring abuot 300 boxxes of jello and fill the bathe tub if you ask the hotel they may evan do it for you?

Wally 03-21-2002 09:44 AM

Lilith... meet me in the vending room by the Coke machine!
:D

MissX 03-21-2002 06:37 PM

Re: Never too late!

Quote:
[i]
Smooches for Miss X! [/B]

:) definitely pack those ties and toys....my fav holiday weekend memory is getting tied to the bed by MrX and gently teased senseless....so slow and sensual...pack those toys, that feather and those ties! :D