Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Can U Believe this?? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1919)

TDK 09-21-2001 11:06 PM

Can U Believe this??

Can U Believe this???

Lovediva 09-24-2001 05:35 AM

What?? Believe what TDK???? :D

TDK 09-24-2001 06:56 AM

sorry, i try to post the remaini part of this post but it went down so i couldnt post

heres the rest of it

can u believe this??

email from Micky, a person on this board sent email saying:

--- Michele Thomas <michelet12@yahoo.com>
> wrote:
>Hey slow down there my toothpicked dick man.
>
>Nothing wrong with being small like you are....as a
>matter of fact theres a lot of bugs looking to hole up
>for the winter....get it needle dick the bug
>fucker....hehehe
>
>I do not need 50 inches my short peckered
>friend.........I am happy with 10 or more and my pussy
>is tight......I bet even you could make me cum.its
>that tight..........xoxoxoxoxo
>
>
>Michele

thanks for making someone feel good......nice to know ppl feel this way about guys with under average cocks...

there is always a rotten apple in the barrel isnt there???

thanks for the confidence booster....:confused:

Mikey 09-24-2001 02:23 PM

Hey man you cant let one moron ruin your fun times on here, From reading the quotes, you can tell it's a guy writing it, and just prepending to be a female on here, and i am guessing his dick is smaller than just about anyones here. So go ahead and show the girls what they like and dont worry about the morons

Lovediva 09-24-2001 07:35 PM

I am so sorry TDK about this FELLOW MEMBER bothering you.

To say something rude in a post is uncalled for, but to take it one step further and email you..damn the nerve of some people!!

Well this new member is certainly making an ASS out of themselves!! And personally, we don't need members like that here at Pixies!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr

As for you TDK.. there is nothing wrong with your penis. And I hope that you don't let this bother you!! She can go have her 10 inches....but let me tell you..10 inches ain't everything!! I have a USELESS 10 inches at HOME!!! :D
So I would much rather have a USEFULL 6 inches!! :D ;)

TDK 09-24-2001 07:39 PM

Thanks Diva :)

ur the only female that really seems to care about every1 on here, im not saying others dont, but u really show it that u care :)

thanks Diva and Mikey:)

Lovediva 09-24-2001 07:46 PM

Awwwe... thanks (((TDK)))

We are all a big happy family here...and I care what happens to my family!! :D

Now if I could get my hand on that family member....I would certainly take away it's Pixie priveledges!!!!

Sharni 09-24-2001 08:06 PM

I agree with LoveDiva...being rude to fellow Pixie people is very uncalled for....

Everyone is different in there likes and dislikes...which is fine...but why go out of your way to hurt someones feelings...i just dont see the point....

I've always found Pixies to be a friendly place...i certainly hope it stays that way

If you got nothing nice to say then dont say anything at all:(

Sharniqua

Mercury_Maniac 09-24-2001 09:00 PM

i'm sorry you got knocked my friend, i hope i don't offend any ladies on here, but only a stupid cunt would say something like that. for awhile i thought i was below average until i started to get compliments on here and it really raised my self-esteem, thank you ladies for helping me out.

Vampira 09-24-2001 09:52 PM

TDK, i would wrap my hot lips around your cock any day of the week!!!

Do not let some idiot deprive the rest of us from looking at your ausome pics :D

dobbydog 09-25-2001 01:24 PM

TDK just send me their username and I'll delete their account. I really wont tolerate people having ago at others here!

Fang 09-25-2001 03:51 PM

Rock on Kim!

bigbob40 09-25-2001 08:17 PM

Looks like whoever wrote that (letter) Is getting hammered pretty good and rightly so. hang in there TDK. I haven't gotten up the nerve to send any pics yet. I figure any one that sends in pics doesn't deserve to be ridiculed. I'll bet this *person* isn't secure enough to pics either.:mad:

bigbob40 09-25-2001 08:19 PM

Looks like who wrote that (letter). Is getting hammered pretty good and rightly so. hang in there TDK. I haven't gotten up the nerve to send any pics yet. I figure any one that sends in pics doesn't deserve to be ridiculed. I'll bet this *person* isn't secure enough to post pics either.:mad:

SensualLove 09-25-2001 09:53 PM

~~KIM~~

I am very pleased at your decision! You go girl!

~~TDK~~

Sorry you had to go through that from that "Former" member. You have nothing to be ashamed of!! Be proud of what you have!!
I also have to agree with you, about Lovediva caring about everyone on here. She shows it time and time again.

~~I really hope there is a message in here to all members. Like others have said before, "If you have nothing nice to say, don't say nothing at all!" .....or Kim will delete your account! :)~~