Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do you think you are naturally romantic? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16533)

skipthisone 10-01-2003 09:03 AM

Do you think you are naturally romantic?

I know there are about 14,000 flirts here, but I want to know how many of you are naturally romantic? You know, you just cant help it and it comes pouring out...

IAKaraokeGirl 10-01-2003 09:06 AM

I have no handle on my emotions, and I tend to be particularly mushy and sentimental. It's a formula for death for romantic-hating men. :D

nikki1979 10-01-2003 09:09 AM

i am very, well id like to be neways, hubby dont care for all that tho

skipthisone 10-01-2003 09:18 AM

If I am really attracted to someone, it just comes out. Even when you are supposed to stay away from the heart, it happens.

BigBear57 10-01-2003 09:24 AM

I guess it will come as shocking news but yes, yes I am. Being so as a man leaves you so damn easily taken for granted and left for dead. At the same time when in a relationship's good graces you draw from the emotions between you and feel more of love's intoxications. (that's my story and I'm sticking to it)

WildIrish 10-01-2003 09:46 AM

I think I fall into the "Unintentionally Romantic" category. I don't picture myself as romantic but because I'm not afraid to let someone know I'm thinking of them, it comes out that way.

I'll pick a flower and give it to you because it's pretty and I know you'll smile when you see it.

I will get you a package of funny bones while grocery shopping because I know they're your favorite snack...even though they're not good for you!

And before I jump in the shower, I'll start a hot load of laundry even though it means I'll get luke warm water. But I do it because by starting it early, I'll have time to dry it before going to bed so I know your bra will be clean.

Ok, maybe that one wasn't romantic! ha ha

Steph 10-01-2003 10:01 AM

I am the most unromantic person in the universe. The only time I ever get gifts is if the calendar says it's time. Maybe I should work on that. Er, thanks Skippy.

skipthisone 10-01-2003 10:09 AM

That can make a difference Steph, I can honestly say that in the years of my marriage I have never been surprised once, nor have I gotten a gift on any occasion other than a book or something weeks before and just told "hey thats your b-day gift"...not really complaining, but it would still be nice.

I just keep surprising anytime I can to hopefully rub off ;)

darogle 10-01-2003 10:45 AM

Oh, I am a hopeless romantic. I absolutely love seeing what I can do to let that special someone know I am thinking of them. A quick note, a poem, flowers, the whole bit. I probably stray into the too mushy category sometimes, but what can you do? I sometimes wonder if I was born at the wrong time...think the Renaissance would have fit me better.

Oh, and by the way.....to that special someone....these are for you!

@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------
@ )-;-------

:love:

babybunny 10-01-2003 10:56 AM

I a love making cards...writing pretty lil letters...writting "I love you" In lipstick on the mirror..Making nice dinners..waiting on the bed in sexy lil outfits as you get off work..Taking showers together..giving massages and yes I even clip toenails.. :eek:

Does that count as romantic?

skipthisone 10-01-2003 11:01 AM

Everything there sounds good bunny, except the toenails...those things can go astray and poke out eyes....best left to ones self...;)

Lilith 10-01-2003 11:17 AM

I am not sure.....I am so busy loving people I hope I don't overlook things. I think in general my whole life is romantic.

BlueSwede 10-01-2003 11:32 AM

Romantic/sentimental to a fault. Would love a man who is, too.

babybunny 10-01-2003 11:54 AM

Perhaps its the toenails that kills it over here.. :(

Lilith 10-01-2003 11:57 AM

babybunny~ My Gramps used to do that for my Grams and it was considered a gesture of love for them too.