Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Showers (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5669)

cockalot 12-17-2001 05:04 PM

Showers

Do most men/women like to take showers and have sex in them? Tell about your kinkest experiences there.....

Sharni 12-17-2001 05:13 PM

Mmmmmmm sex in the shower....Bilbo & I do it occassionally....the feel of the water sluicing over your body while having sex is excellent :D

As for kinky stuff while in the shower...nope...ours is too slippery and a broken neck would be a definate mood killer...

Sharniqua

Nubian 12-17-2001 05:25 PM

There's nothing better than using a water massage with more-than-lukewarm water on my wife's clit and using my tongue at the same time. We love shower games.

Lovediva 12-17-2001 09:06 PM

Ohhhhh I just love my shower head.......!!!!!!!!:D

It can pulsate, it can pulsate harder, and it can pulsate really fast....Mmmmmmm.....:D :D ;)

Ooops I am sorry....I read the question wrong! Silly me!! :D

Sex in the shower is awesome....until someone drops the soap!!!
:whiteghos :D

I prefer having sex in the hot tub though :D ;)

Prophet Reality 12-17-2001 09:25 PM

I myself prefer taking showers. As for sex in the shower, helll yeah!!!!

Nothing like the water running over my body as I make love to a sexy woman. Seeing water flowing over a woman'ss body is very sexy to me.

nutworld 12-17-2001 10:03 PM

One of the best sexual experiences that my wife and I have had (in my opinon anyway) was at a hotel in Toronto.

We had a great night in the bedroom..but it all started with some great fore-play and a bj in the shower.

I love soaping my lover up and getting her all slippery and then caressing the slippery skin and sensitive areas all up with my hands..

mmmmmmm yes.

scotzoidman 12-17-2001 11:39 PM

I love the shower for some foreplay, but as has been pointed out, it can be treacherous footing for any real sexplay - not worth the risk - Diva is right again, sex in a hottub is lotsa fun!

Ophelia 12-17-2001 11:42 PM

Not so much

I find sex in the shower to be a bit too over stimulating. Perhaps my showers have always been too small (Yanks could take a lesson from the Aussies on how to build a shower!) or perhaps I'm too short...or maybe it's all about positioning...in any case...I always feel like I am drowning. I like to watch my girlfriend take a shower, though...it's always a turnon.

Baths on the other hand...mmmmmmm......

Ophelia

nutworld 12-17-2001 11:44 PM

Nutworld is a hot -tub virgin.

Wonders if he can find a way to resolve this issue.

Lovediva 12-18-2001 06:21 AM

Quote:
Nutworld is a hot -tub virgin.

OH My....Well....I can fix that....and would be VERY HAPPY to!!!!:D

Haven't had a virgin in yearssssssssssssssssss :D :D :D ;)

Irish 12-18-2001 07:59 AM

Speaking of baths.Has anyone ever masturbated in the bathtub?
My wife&I;were discussing;about how we both used to do it in the
bathtub in our school years.We; both;had found out how much; it
hurts;when you come with soap in your uthera.(Pee hole)Has that
ever happened to anyone?(just curious)(We can't be the only
ones) Irish

motega20 12-18-2001 03:33 PM

Well..

To share my shower experience... I love to take showers with RedHertz I just think it is a very connected and intimate moment cleaning each other adn watching and feeling the water stream over each other's bodies. One time in particular it got REALLY intimate and we ended up having sex with RedHertz up against the back wall of the shower and me behind her... it was REALLY hot!

davethegreat 12-20-2001 02:12 AM

Hurts? maybe a lil, but in my opinion it adds to the sensation.

Radies 12-20-2001 02:48 AM

I actually lost my virginity in the shower....:D

Goddess 12-20-2001 03:16 AM

Hmmmm. Haven't tried the shower just yet. Lost my virginity in the jacuzzi tub at my mother's house while house-sitting last spring. It was real nice...candles, soft music, bubbles...and the two of us... Ulp. Suddenly I miss him again...