Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Oral Sex on Women (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4240)

Beadz 11-02-2001 01:52 AM

Oral Sex on Women

Hey folks,
I'm new and so thought I'd get something about myself out there. I'm 19 and for some reason I can never get enough of going down on a woman. I like it better than sex most of the time. There is just something about lacing my tongue around a woman's vaginal area that I just love. I was curious if anyone else felt that way.

Thanks,
Andrew

I'm not as old as some of the old as some of you people out there but I love to hang out.

Pussy Willow 11-02-2001 05:27 PM

A woman's point of view

There nothing that turns me on more than having my pussy
sucked, licked, tongued etc.................................

Just my lil' ol' opinion

Nubian 11-02-2001 06:31 PM

You're not alone

I love everything about going down: the taste, the scent, and most of all, the reaction it produces. There's nothing better than going down, IMHO.

scotzoidman 11-02-2001 08:54 PM

Quote:
most of all, the reaction it produces

Yep, that's the best part of all: having her squirm and moan, and knowing that I've made it happen! Plus, I NEVER have any trouble keeping my tongue erect :p

m45 11-02-2001 08:56 PM

Quote:
I was curious if anyone else felt that way.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can't get enough.......;-)

And as Nubian said
Quote:
the taste, the scent, and most of all, the reaction it produces

and that from a boob man :D Ya !!

lowefly1 11-03-2001 05:52 PM

I love oral!!!! I love doing oral on my lady both front and back!!! I love the taste the smell and the knowledge that my lady was married for 16 yrs and never had an orgasm and now has such intense orgasms that she must sleep for hours afterwards!!! :p

dv847 11-03-2001 08:02 PM

Oral

The caption on my sign on says it all.I must agree w/ lowefly1-front,rear it makes no differance.Way to much can never be enough for me.And yes,Ladies,my tongue stays up for hours and hours-I CAN EXHAUST YOU!!!!
dv847:D :D

Stinger 11-03-2001 10:27 PM

You have to love it

There is nothing better than being between my wife's legs and having her just play with my hair as she keeps coming and coming. She says that I spoil her. That she cannot get enough. That is alright with me becuase I can't get enough of your sweet juices and having my tongue explore her hot honey well. I can just stay down there for hours. :D I am all for it. I can taste her just imagining it. ;)

nutworld 11-13-2001 12:30 AM

I believe that I've expressed my opinion on this matter in other threads.but just as I never get tired of performing the act, I'll post it as often as needed too

For me personally, going down on a woman and giving her the ulimate pleasure is almost as satisfying as my own.

I could do it all day and all night long. There is nothing as gratifying as producing a spectacular orgasm from a female partner.

souls_cry2000 01-21-2002 01:20 AM

Sweet Heavenly Fruit

there is nothing like the feel of pussy juice erupting on your face and in your mouth. a well placed and well trained tongue lapping at those delicate inner folds so like the petals of a flowering fruit tree. there is nothing better in the world to feel them shudder against you as you bury your face inside them like an animal in a killing frenzy. mmm....yummy.

souls cry

Lovediva 01-21-2002 08:49 AM

Quote:
I like it better than sex most of the time.

WOW.... So do I!!!!!! :p :D :D

((Having it done on me that is.... !!!!! :D :D))

Irish 01-21-2002 09:09 AM

I thought that I knew alot about sex.I guess that I was wrong because;I thought that oral WAS SEX. Irish

dv847 01-21-2002 09:23 AM

oral

I agree Irish,I too think of oral as the ultimate sex activity.Could this be a generation thing or perhaps a different drummer?

YO.I,m back
dv847

Irish 01-21-2002 10:10 AM

DV847---Your knowledge is great--Especially if you agree with me.
I don't think it is a generation thing.It is just another sexual act.
How it is percieved;might be a generational thing. Irish

Oldfart 01-21-2002 12:13 PM

Irish

You are understating it. Check your soapbox.

For a man, giving pleasure orally to a woman is not only

the biggest ego trip, ( the more she comes, the bigger the

ego-boost), but it also states a man's ability to put his

own gratification aside in order to please his partner.

Saying, without words, that she and her pleasure mean

more to you than a quick burst of your own satisfaction

reminds her of her importance.

Apart from that, they taste good and feel great.