Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   *~non-consent~* (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10560)

Lilith 12-02-2002 05:41 PM

*~non-consent~*

I know this will come as a complete shock to most of you but I am a control freak:o:p

Because I am typically the aggresive, take charge type, I find it ironic I am having these nasty, vivid thoughts of non-consentual sex. Not rape necessarily, although I have had dark fantasies, but more of not complying or being startled or surprised...etc. Being taken both by force or just forcefully:o;)

Does anyone else have fantasies that surprise them or make them feel uncomfortable????? Maybe I am just a sick bitch:p:p

although that is probably true I am hoping I am not the only one:D:D:p

RandyGal 12-02-2002 05:43 PM

Does anyone else have fantasies that surprise them or make them feel uncomfortable?

God yes, all the time dear woman! All the time. :D

Enjoy.

Aqua 12-02-2002 05:55 PM

Uhm, yes. Am I disclosing these here... Heck, no. :p

And I think you are a sick bitch all the same... now get over here and show me how sick! ;) :p

Murphy 12-02-2002 06:10 PM

Re: *~non-consent~*

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
[B]I know this will come as a complete shock to most of you but I am a control freak:o:p

Nahhh...Hadn't noticed.

Quote:
Does anyone else have fantasies that surprise them or make them feel uncomfortable????? Maybe I am just a sick bitch:p:p

Fantasies (nightmares?) of having to face the many people I have pissed off in the past by telling it like it is....not to many people appreciate direct honesty...

toomanystrokes 12-02-2002 06:11 PM

Lil!

Any and all sex with you would not be initiated without expressed written consent of the National Football...OOPS! Wrong legal notice! :D

But seriously. It is very alluring...the tought of, not rape, but not exactly completely defined consent. I don't think there are too many people that would go that road. These days it could be the end of happiness for people.

Still...it is nice to fantasize! I'd be way too chicken to try it! A lady would have to say, "take me now, dammit"!

kleclere 12-02-2002 06:20 PM

Waving hands wildly. Pick me pick me. No I'm probably to willing. But today I might enjoy it to much.

BamaKyttn 12-02-2002 06:22 PM

bet I could hold you down >j/k<

kleclere 12-02-2002 06:45 PM

Ready willing and able. Always willing to take up a bet.

flutterby 12-02-2002 08:16 PM

thoughts of not rape, but having someone yummy just being dom and aggressive maybe frightening a bit, but eventually making nonconsent into consent ;) I could play those scenes in my head all day long :P

GermanSteve 12-02-2002 09:49 PM

Nope - I am a harmless boy.

Grumble 12-03-2002 07:20 AM

Not for me I am a lover not a fucker just the way I am

hairypalmblind 12-03-2002 08:59 AM

Uncomfortable fantasies...

With regard to non-consensual....No, not my style.

With regard to "uncomfortable fantasies"....OH YES..INDEED!

Some fantasies are potentially unhealthy...perhaps illegal!!...but are harmless when kept in the realm of fantasy. I am lucky enough to be able to (thus far at least) keep fantasy and reality completely separated.

As high sexual people, we here at Pixie's must never fail to realize that our fantasy may in fact be another's greatest fear and nightmare.

The power of sex in our lives is soooo strong...for good...and for ill. For those that sometimes have difficulty remembering this, just stop for a moment to remember your first sexual experience. I bet you remember it well. I'll bet that single experience has made a significant impact on the direction your life has taken. Also stop for a moment to consider how BAD first experiences impact people...ie: abuse. Have you heard how many victims of priests in Boston have committed suicide?? It is staggering.

Not sure why I am on a soapbox today, but I sometimes fear that sexual fun and games can make us blind to some ugly truths.

katekate42 12-03-2002 12:45 PM

Absolutely!

I think the turn on for me would be the complete submission involved in a non-consensual fantasy would be great. I'm usually the more-dominant person in bed, and just laying back and receiving would be a nice change of pace. (but don't tell him that-- I have an image to uphold :))

ChinesePussy 12-03-2002 01:10 PM

of course i do have that type of fantasy all the time

sometimes dreaming about being rape by a horny guy
hehehhhee

dicksbro 12-03-2002 04:43 PM

Perhaps, but, being the shy, reserved individual that I am ... always wanting to avoid the least sign of impropriety ... ahem .... I must, of course, defer comment.

hee hee