Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   In all fairness (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11925)

divot109 02-07-2003 05:57 AM

In all fairness

Ok guys, we know that must of us would/do love to watch two women getting it on. Many of us have tried (successfully and unsuccessfully) to get our SO to bring another woman into the picture for our viewing/joining-in pleasure. The question is, if your SO agreed to doing this on the stipulation that YOU had to put another man's cock in your mouth for HER viewing pleasure, would you be willing??? It's only fair isn't it?

And girls, would any of you make such a request, or enjoy watching this???

Lilith 02-07-2003 07:44 AM

I want a 3 way MFM in the worst sort of way.........but I don't care if they have sex with eachother. I just want them to be comfortable enough with their own sexuality to not be squeamy with eachother:p

PantyFanatic 02-07-2003 09:21 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
.....I just want them to be comfortable enough with their own sexuality to not be squeamy with eachother:p
I'm not sure I'd even want to be "squeamy" with a lady? :eek:

skipthisone 02-07-2003 09:38 AM

I may not be up on all my sexual terms, is squeamy like when you wiggle your hips back and forth going in her sideways???

Lilith 02-07-2003 09:48 AM

Sorry it's a technical term :D:D:p

CptMorgan 02-07-2003 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
I want a 3 way MFM in the worst sort of way

Just name the time and place .... :) I'm sure there would be quite a line of volunteer pixies willing to help you satisfy that desire.

But as for Divot's question, I guess it would depend on the reasons behind her request, and how much alcohol I had in me at the time. I mean if she's bitter and just wants some retribution, then it wouldn't be a good idea to add in any third-party anyway - I don't think it would be healthy for the relationship.
However, if she wanted it because she'd get off on it, then why not? I'm sure many of you male pixies, and the females, too, for that matter, do things for your SO that you don't enjoy, but you do it because you know how much they like it.

But, I will be in control. The second he grabs hair or ears for leverage, I bite! :D ;)

Lilith 02-07-2003 10:19 AM

LMAO@ CptMorgan:D

horseman12 02-07-2003 10:30 AM

Standing in the line for Lilith!!!

horseman12 02-07-2003 10:32 AM

but in answer to the question I don't think i could or would, don't have a problem with MFM situation, but no to anything as far as MM. Still standing in the line for Lilith.

Peacelul 02-07-2003 01:49 PM

Depending on the situation, I would give it a go (suck it and see!!!)

Sharni 02-07-2003 03:30 PM

Quote:
But, I will be in control. The second he grabs hair or ears for leverage, I bite!

:D LMFAO :D

BigDanRTW 02-07-2003 04:34 PM

lets see, i like sucking cock, and i like watching two women get it on, so I'm game

Aqua 02-07-2003 04:55 PM

I've been in that situation... and I did it. I had talked a lot with my S/O about her and another girl getting it on and she was game, but mainly going to do it 'cause I wanted to see it. When she countered my proposal with her own, I figured it was fair enough. Although she got her proposal fulfilled first. Just don't ask me to kiss another guy... :eek: :p

Lilith 02-07-2003 05:04 PM

Hmmmmmmmm..................what about kissing one man with a snowball from the other?????????????????????YUMMMMMMMMMMMM

Aqua 02-07-2003 05:26 PM

No thanks Lil... However, if it was kissing you with a snowball from the other... Hmmmmm, maybe... ;)