Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ***pounced*** (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11941)

Lilith 02-07-2003 07:29 PM

***pounced***

Talking with scotz in chat got me thinking...............

Can a woman be too agressive in the bedroom? Have you ever been attacked by some over/under/sexed wild woman and thought......this is too much for me?

What exactly would be "too aggressive"?

skipthisone 02-07-2003 09:07 PM

Never happen, i was with one aggresive woman and she didnt take it far enough in my opinion, so nope not for me...bring it on i say

garman 02-07-2003 09:15 PM

Lilith,

I have never met a women who was to aggresive in bed. Let me qualify that by saying it's when we are "in" bed. She can bite me, whip me, fuck me until I bleed and I will just love it. I will admit, the next morning when I look in the mirror and wonder how I survived I do question whether she was a tad rough but what the hell ... you only live once.

So to answer your question, it probably depends on the guy. Some like it wild and wicked and some don't. That's what makes the world interesting.

My motto is, "Whip me, beat me, just let me cum in your cute little ass!!!"

:D :D :D

Scarecrow 02-08-2003 10:36 AM

Too aggresive would be to break an arm or a leg oouuch

T-S 02-08-2003 10:43 AM

Re: ***pounced***

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
What exactly would be "too aggressive"?

my dick requiring splints :eek: :D

CptMorgan 02-08-2003 11:10 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Scarecrow
Too aggresive would be to break an arm or a leg oouuch

Hell, yeah!
I ws reading through this, thinking 'I don't know if there is such a thing as too aggressive.' Nevermind. Scarecrow found it.

I love being pounced!
I love it as much as the claw marks my wife leaves in my back during her orgasms. :D :D

denny 02-08-2003 03:11 PM

Can't imagine a female being too aggressive. Please take me!

scotzoidman 02-08-2003 03:13 PM

Yeh, I would say anything requiring major medical assistance afterward would be too agressive...if it's just band-aids & Neosporin, that'd be ok...

dicksbro 02-08-2003 05:27 PM

I agree with Denny. I'll have to ask my wife to experiment so we can find out what, if any, limits I have.

Boy, am I looking forward to this.

HONEY! HONEY, come here a minute.

:D :D

ericthered 02-08-2003 05:48 PM

Interesting, isn't it? All the men dying to be man-handled (woman-handled?) by aggressive ladies, and most of them admitting that it hasn't happened yet.

Ladies, take note.........

Tess 02-08-2003 06:36 PM

In everything, there is balance. Variety is the spice of life, and a show of aggressive sexual behavior makes the guys feel wanted, too. I think it's every guy's fantasy to be a sexual plaything. What say you, Pixieites?

LixyChick 02-09-2003 02:47 AM

Pixieite here!

If he says......."OMG! Stop that! I'm gonna faint, it hurts so bad!", Then I'll think...........he might be serious.....I am going to stop this!

*thinking of biting (nipping) the tip of his cock and scraping my teeth down it's entire length!*

Amoung other things...................

Joshka 02-09-2003 05:51 AM

I once had a girl pounce on me at a party. I wasn't interested in her at all but she just jumped on me and started to forcefully kiss me and grope me. Normally I would have enjoyed that but there was no attraction on my part whatsoever, and rather than enjoying it, I have to admi I was scared.

She wouldn't take no for an answer (something I am sure some of you ladies have experienced) and to stop her I had to get quite sharp with the tongue (not that way!!!). I didn't like shooting her down in flames but sometimes you have to.

So in other words - Yes.

rabbit 02-09-2003 09:36 PM

Yup. Came back to my frat house drunk as skunk and was literally pushed into my room by woman I knew from a sorority. Seeing that I was too drunk to be very coordinated, she took charge. I didn't even have a chance to resist...she tore me up.

I was actually sore the next morning... :eek:

rabbit

scotzoidman 02-10-2003 01:18 AM

Further thoughts on the matter...some guys might feel their masculinity threatened by an aggressive woman...my guess is that our typical Pixiette here wouldn't care for this kind of guy anyway...most of us guys here would probably love to be used as some woman's sextoy...can I get an Amen brothers?
Lilith & Lixy...to quote Bill Withers, just keep on usin' me, till you use me up... ;)