Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ````Take It All Off```` (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12073)

Lilith 02-13-2003 07:11 AM

````Take It All Off````

I have been thinking since I read Lixy's sexy story, has any one ever stripped for you?

or ladies have you ever performed a strip tease for you man?

I'm not talking about at a club.......I am talking about some good old, down home, bump & grind.:D

How did it work out? Did it produce the desired results?

celticangel 02-13-2003 07:43 AM

haven't done that yet--------now on my "to do"list!

Joshka 02-13-2003 09:50 AM

My ex-girlfriend knew it was a fantasy of mine for her to and she did.

It was a lot of fun, and in between us getting the giggles she did an amazing job. Afterwards she also gave me an unbelievable blow job !!!!! What an experience

Devillishgirl 02-13-2003 09:54 AM

Yes I have.....a few times, and it always produces the desired results and then some :p

Lovediva 02-13-2003 10:24 AM

Yes I have...to the song Rush Rush by Paula Abdul....He was blown away!! :D

Results you ask?

Hell ya!!!!!!!
Turned out we had sex about 20 times that weekend!!!!!! :D :D

jay 02-13-2003 10:49 AM

for my last years valentinesday presant I got a video of my wife doing a striptease for me..........best presant ever

LixyChick 02-13-2003 10:07 PM

OH Lilith! TY for mentioning my story.....*blushes*

I did indeed do a lap dance for hubby........at my bachelorette party! We were at a local "members only" club and my maid of honor had a party pack that included a list of certain things to do. The lap dance was a "bonus point" activity if the bachelor was present. He came to the party when it was nearing the end.....to pick me up (we lived together and wanted to go home together).
I danced to Heart's "All I wanna Do Is Make Love To You" and got a standing ovation from the crowd and from hubbies crotch as well....LMAO!

BTW....the other activities on the list were completed before hubby (fiancee) arrived....and (this kit was made specifically for if the party was held at a public establishment).

1) Find a phallic symbol that wasn't meant to be a phallic symbol
2) Go ask a man for his belt
3) Ask a man if you can have his underwear and then put them on over your clothes
4) Stand on a chair and tell a joke that will make everyone laugh sincerely
5) Get a kiss from the least handsome man there
6) Collect enough money from all the patrons to afford a cab ride home and remember what they are drinking
7) Buy a "free" drink for the patrons that contributed without looking at what they have to drink
8) Take your bra off in front of everyone without removing your blouse
9) Play pin the cock on the stud
10) Do a lap dance for a willing patron. (Bonus 10 points if it's your fiancee)

I had a ball! LOL!

inman 02-14-2003 01:29 AM

i love it but no one has ever done it for me ..... i only watch on movie...... even my girlfriend and later she became my wife never did it for me.

Vicious Tease 02-14-2003 01:44 AM

I've only done it once, for my ex, and he "finished" before the panties hit the floor.

Now that you mention it, maybe it's time to try it again with my new guy. ;)

dicksbro 02-15-2003 06:44 AM

Haven't for a long time, but my wife done strips for me many times and I loved it ... and I've done them for her several times as well. It was fun and to be on both sides. :)

I think it's also very sexy to undress your partner and be undressed by them ... slowly and sensuously. That is a big turn on, I think.

Lilith 02-15-2003 09:18 AM

Yes dicksbro I agree.........slowly undressing as you kiss and lick every inch of skin as it is revealed. Love that! Also love a quickie so fast clothes just get ripped off.....but hey I'm easy to please!

Peacelul 02-15-2003 12:07 PM

We have played a slave game a couple of times were one person has to do whatever the other says. I got her to do a slow strip (I love it when she puts on a sexy show for mw) then to slowly masterbate in front of me until she came. Very sexy.

Then it was my turn. She got me to do a slow strip (I enjoyed doing that) and masterbate but would not let me cum. Never wanted a sex game to end so quickly.