Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   how much do you suck? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12970)

silentsoul 04-04-2003 11:46 PM

how much do you suck?

Okay, me personally, I would never ask my wife to do something that I wouldn't be willing to do. Before I say anything else, you should know that I'm bi.

Up until relativly recently, she hated giving head. It was obvious that she wasn't very good via the struggle to maintain a hardon. One of the reasons for this was and is due to the fact that she only takes 2"-3" of my dick in her mouth. I'm not talking about the amount she usually has, that's the DEEPEST she will go. Now I'm not really wanting a deepthroat (althought I sure as hell wouldn't turn ya down either) but it just seems like she could comfortably take more in.

Well we recently bough a 7" red gel vibrator. Now the night that we got it, she was sucking on it to tease me and she took it as deep as she possibly could, upon my request and she got maybe 3". I then took it and easily took at least 5". Now I've never really done anything like that before and I have no idea of what the average is.

So I ask you, what is the most you can fit into your mouth? Also, what is the amount that you usually keep in your mouth?

Kimberly73 04-05-2003 12:49 AM

I would say for me about 8" because thats what my husband is and I can take him all the way in. Thats also the amount I usually have in my mouth.....it may be in and out but it always comes back ;) I mean I kinda alternate between sucking, licking, and sliding him in and out....ok...not sure how well I'm explaining myself but whatever I'm doing he seems to enjoy it:D

hitachi 04-05-2003 03:19 AM

My spouse can only handle about 3-4 inches, which feels wonderfull. I like it when she takes as much as she can but have never made a issue of it not being enough. It just feels to good to complain about.

Wicked Wanda 04-05-2003 09:00 AM

For me, thickness is more of a problem than is length.
I have taken a long, thin cock in my mouth for 6-7 inches, ( for a second or so)
Yes, that is into/down my throat.
Thick cocks are more limiting.

Orally,

WW

keldor 04-05-2003 04:55 PM

i had an ex who only took the head. no further, but had such a fabulous technique that it still made me cum. so how far dosnt have to mean how good.

ericthered 04-05-2003 09:30 PM

No real craving for deep throat; after all she has a couple of other places for that and they don't make her gag. Do very much enjoy having just the head in her mouth and she licking, sucking, rocking her head slowly side to side. Combined with the proper hand technique it's heavenly!

popper70 04-06-2003 04:31 PM

well i never had a partner who took all my 7". my ex gf didn't like giving head either but took it, when was in the mood for blowing, nearly complete. i myself can also take about 6" but am trying to take more. this damn gag reflex...

Wombats Dinner 04-07-2003 06:45 AM

Well got to say I love sucking my man and I can get his 6" in and keep it there and suck it if I want or slow long sucks he loves or at times only the head depends on the mood and whats happening I guess.

misfit 04-08-2003 02:55 PM

hmm...i get get about 5-6 inches down my throat. i tend to gag a little when its any more than that.

silentsoul 04-08-2003 08:33 PM

Okay, well I've waited long enough. I was hoping and hoping that it would turn out that my wife was normal but that's obviously not the case. She can only fit 2"-4" in and after that she says she gags. She's never actually gone down to the point of gagging but she's also had a lot of bj bs. In other words I'm pretty much the first guy she's had that doesn't shove his dick down her throat. I know that's the reason for this, I just don't know how to fix it.

airhog 04-09-2003 12:52 AM

I would give her time,

Pussy Willow 04-09-2003 03:44 PM

I can take 6-7". Hubby loves it when I can take all of him !!!!