Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Cum on your face (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13486)

pantiless pam 05-03-2003 09:26 AM

Cum on your face

Has anyone ever been caught with cum on your face or in your hair after giving a blow job? I have twice. Once when I was dating during high school. I gave a date a blow job on the way home. When he came I got some in my hair. My mother saw it when she came in my room to ask if I had a good time. She just smiled and told me to be more carefull. The other time was recently. I did it on for fun. My husband cums alot which I like to swallow. I got some in my hair and he dared me to go in a small store we stopped at with cum in my hair. I did it. The girl who I knew pointed it out to me in front of two guys who were at the counter. When I ask her what it was she just said I'm not sure and smiled. It was funny.:

Pussy Willow 05-03-2003 04:59 PM

I love having hubby cum on my face or my tits or anywhere he wants to, including deep inside me.

I LOVE facials !!!!!!

IceLore 05-05-2003 01:44 AM

I would never let my guy cum on my face, and I really don't think he'd want to. I think the money shot is over-rated. I'd rather have him inside me when he cums, or on my chest. But spunk is like REALLY expensive liquid nails. One time me and the bf had a quickie in the bathroom and he dripped a little on a floor tile that used to always come off (on accident), and it hasen't moved since!!! That shit's useful!!! Super glue and spunk - both hard to get out of the bottle, but both are ever lasting!!!

skipthisone 05-05-2003 10:44 AM

Introducing Spoo Glue....LMAO

TerrieFaz 05-05-2003 02:01 PM

When I was a teenager and giving my b/f a blowjob in his car and he shot his load in my mouth and at the sametime my friend walked up to the window of the car and I got up in a hurry and still had cum dripping from the side of my mouth and she stood there and laughed and said I think you should wipe your mouth with a tissue or something. I could feel the redness flow to my face LOL

acepen 06-25-2006 01:49 PM

More

I realy like this post.

souls_cry2000 06-25-2006 11:16 PM

This is an interesting post. I have had a few accidents and not-so-accidents involving facials. sexychrissy finds cum on her face and hair repugnant. It's just one of those personal choices like spit or swallow.

WildIrish 06-26-2006 09:44 AM

I've never been caught with cum on my face. lmao

imaginewithme 06-28-2006 08:33 PM

Nope.....not here. You're not messing MY hair up!

alspals69 06-29-2006 01:23 PM

i had a near miss, once a new gf was giving me a hanf job and when i came it shot clean over my head. she just looked at me and said.. "wow, does it always do that"

and if she's reading this... the answer is no... just that once

Wicked Wanda 07-01-2006 07:32 AM

spatters

Hmmmmm let me think...
I remember spatters on my face, in my hair, on my neck, hands, boobs,(above the bust line of my dress or blouse), on my clothes, on my rear, thighs and even my feet...
(This is not a just list of where men have cum, it is a list of where they have cum and was later noticed)

Messy fun!!

WW

osuche 07-01-2006 12:28 PM

Why would I want to let perfectly good spoo out of my mouth?

musicman 07-02-2006 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
Why would I want to let perfectly good spoo out of my mouth?

mind if I test that theory? :wish:

osuche 07-02-2006 11:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman
mind if I test that theory? :wish:

psst....musicman....you need to cum a bit closer. :D

musicman 07-02-2006 02:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by osuche
psst....musicman....you need to cum a bit closer. :D

if that's an invitation, I'll be right over....:bj: