Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   To my (((((FussyPucker))))) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14569)

Loulabelle 06-19-2003 02:12 AM

To my (((((FussyPucker)))))

Happy Birthday!!!

I thought I should take this opportunity to tell everyone just a few of the reasons I love you (and if anyone has anything to add to my list, please feel free)

#1 You make me laugh.

#2 You always seem to understand me - or you understand that sometimes there is just no understanding me!

#3 You hide my eyes when you've spotted a spider and you always offer to get rid of them, without making me feel stupid for being afraid.

#4 You have the world's best bottom.

#5 You hugged me the other day even though I was dripping with water and you were fully clothed. :)

Have a wonderful Birthday my love and see you tomorrow. x x x

Sharni 06-19-2003 03:27 AM

Happy Birthday to Sexy FP!!!

*big birthday hugz*

LixyChick 06-19-2003 05:00 AM

Happy Happy Birthday Fussy Yummy Pants!

I agree with Loulabelle............you are a funny sort! You do make me laugh..........and that's a good thing. Your sense of humor is ONE of the best things about you! There are other tangible qualities I could mention, but we are on "General" so I'll leave it at that for now, LOL!

May your day be filled with smiles and love (and a grope and poke or two).........and may your coming year be the best of the best!

*hugs and a lick and a birthday kiss*

Passion Please 06-19-2003 05:04 AM

Happy Birthday FussyPucker

Have an especially good you two

skipthisone 06-19-2003 06:29 AM

Happy B-Day FP, I dont know about you, but that 1st post would have made it the best damn day for me.... have a great one.

jennaflower 06-19-2003 07:06 AM

I would agree with Skip on this one... Lou that was a wonderful post.. FP is lucky you have such a wonderful lady..

FP.. Happy Birthday.. enjoy every moment :)

Eliza 06-19-2003 07:12 AM

Happy Birthday Fussy..Hope it's a good one.

Christine 06-19-2003 07:19 AM

Happy birthday, Fussy...I think you've already received the best present anyone could ask for (and I don't mean the cuffs ;)) Enjoy your day!

FussyPucker 06-19-2003 07:44 AM

WOW what can I say ?

Lou babes I love you too those were the sweetest and most kind words I've ever read :) Now be prepared for a HUGE hug tomorrow !!!

Sharniqua - thanks sexy one :D *hugs*

LixyChick - mmmmmmmm yummy birthday licks n kisses I like those !!! Thanks chicky and YOU can mention my 'tangible' bits anytime ;)

Passion Please - thanks I'm making this last as long as I can... I had my "at home birthday" last night, tonight is my out with friends birthday and tomorrow - sunday is my with lou birthday woo hoo !

skipthisone - Damn right Mr Skip ! Thanks :)

jennaflower - 'Lucky' goes some way to explaining the fact that I have such a wonerful lady thank you :)

Eliza - hehehe I'll make sure it's a good one....or two ;)

Christine - LOL thanks babe you're right I do have the best gift anyone can have.....AND I've got handcuffs !.....Life, it's GREAT !

Look out for some more pics with cuffs and some with out that we took last weekend but never posted :D:D:D

Lilith 06-19-2003 08:11 AM

FP~ when I read Lou's post it made me cry... cause I love you and am soooooo glad you found someone that appreciates all the wonderful things that make you, you! Lou TY for loving him like you do!

6) You spent an entire summer teaching me about computers and web stuff and not once did you lose your patience with me. No matter how dense I was.

7) You have listened to me bitch and moan about silly boys. And still loved me when I went against your advice. And then listened to me again when you were right and I was verklempt again.:spin:

8) You showed me about fun things my puter could do like voice and cams:o:D:p

9) You like Burger King & cheeseburgers:p

10) You always make me feel worthy of our friendship.

Happy Birthday my Sweet Prince..... ((hugs)) *kisses*Have a wonderful weekend with your Princess.

T-S 06-19-2003 08:17 AM

Happy Birthday Fussy you lucky little bear ;) :)

Scarlett 06-19-2003 08:58 AM

Happy Birthday! I hope you have a wonderful day!

Neige 06-19-2003 09:55 AM

Happy Birthday FussyPucker!!!!!!!!!!! xoxo

BlondeCurlGirl 06-19-2003 10:43 AM

Have a super sexy birthday Fussy Pucker!! I hope Lou gets to shower you with all the spankings all us other Pixies gals wish we could give you! ;)

Cheyanne 06-19-2003 12:14 PM

Happy Birthday Fussy!!! May you be surrounded with those you love and who love you on your special day.

(Sniff*Sniff*Sniff - reaches for the box of tissues....... that was beautiful Lou)