Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   It’s not just panties. (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15080)

PantyFanatic 07-15-2003 11:54 PM

It’s not just panties.

1 Attachment(s)
I was drawn to a place that I shouldn’t go and gave into the temptation today.:) There was something that I enjoy and wanted so much that this second passion had my white Irish ass in the direct sun for over and hour.:eek: Besides having a reaction that is more than just discomfort, I could not pass the berry patch at the side of my yard.:multi:

YEP!:D Berries of all type are right under panties as a passion for me. I couldn’t pass these raspberries the size of small strawberries one more time.:p

Lilith 07-15-2003 11:56 PM

OMG yummmmmmmm!!!!

PantyFanatic 07-15-2003 11:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Now that the mulberries are finished this year I’m in trouble having nothing but ice cream and ice cubes in my freezer.:rolleyes: The problem with raspberries being at the TOP of my berry list is that not as many make it through the picking process.:bite: Just like wet panties, they have to go in my mouth. *mmmmmmmmmmmmm* :lust:

Lilith 07-15-2003 11:58 PM

mulberries are my fave fruit in the world PF and kind of rare here but I have a secret place I go.

Great pics!

PantyFanatic 07-15-2003 11:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
So what temps you beyond your better judgment to venture where you know you don’t belong or to pay a price that you really shouldn’t.

Even afterward, and the payment is due (in some manner), what has a positive effect on you to make the negative a “I don’t give a damn” issue?:eek: Maybe the question for pixies people should be, other than, we know,…… what turns you on past good judgment?

PantyFanatic 07-16-2003 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
OMG yummmmmmmm!!!!

I'm so happy we can agree on something Lil. ;) LOL

Cheyanne 07-16-2003 12:06 AM

Yummy..... just harvested red raspberries and black raspberries the other day and have to go out again..... we also have 3 mullberry trees growing in the back yard thanks to some birds.. :)

However, the birds did get my currants.. :(

fzzy 07-16-2003 01:47 AM

I'm not a fan of all berries .. but RASPBERRIES ... oh, I love them ... those of yours look wonderful!!!

hmmmm .... there's a bakery here in my town .... they make really good cinnamon rolls which are heavenly ... I used to take them in to the office now and then ... until my boss and his wife got in a BIG fight .... he had been on a diet and wouldn't eat the dinner she prepared the night before .... or at least he wouldn't eat the rice .... (low carb diet) ... the next day I took in a dozen or so of the cinnamon rolls ... he ate 3 of them ... the last his wife saw him eat and got so mad at him cause he had broken his diet for the rolls but not for eating with his family .... I had to laugh when he tried to explain that white rice wasn't a sufficient temptation!!!! LOL! After that, he ordered me to NEVER again bring those cinnamon rolls in!!! :)

Sharni 07-16-2003 03:21 AM

I had my first Mulberry last year....am hanging for the tree to set fruit this year

They were wayyyyyyyyy yummy!!

skipthisone 07-16-2003 07:50 AM

I just picked a couple of black berries yesterday. Not quite ripe and juicy yet..but when they are I am ready for some jam making.

gekkogecko 07-16-2003 09:27 AM

It's blueberries that do it for me, although raspberries are a close second.

Lilith 07-16-2003 11:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Trying to tempt gekkogecko;)

babybunny 07-16-2003 12:03 PM

MMmm...*is in love with berries too*

PantyFanatic 07-16-2003 03:56 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
Trying to tempt gekkogecko;)

And they don't look bad this way.:p

Midnight Kiss 07-16-2003 04:52 PM

hummmmm, love love love berries of all kinds, and panty yours look wonderful. I could eat them right out of your hand the way your pic shows you eating them :)