Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=46)
-   -   Let's dance (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16214)

IAKaraokeGirl 09-14-2003 01:06 PM

Let's dance

The music's loud, alternating between fast and slow, beckoning us to the floor. We've danced a few times, but you want to sit this one out. You mention something, and I'm not even sure what it is now...just a comment to get my attention focused back on you, so I don't notice how you've slid your one arm around the back of my chair and how you're now leaning into me slightly. I'm half-way through my response when I feel it--your other hand
brush my thigh, resting there. Wearing the black miniskirt, there's plenty of thigh to rest upon, and, as you look into my eyes, I feel you slowly slide it higher. Your fingertips disappear under my hem and, never losing a breath in the conversation, you place your hand between my legs. Nervously, I glance around to see if anyone is looking or if anyone even cares. I *think* I see a guy not too far away, trying to act casual, but I get the feeling that he's not as casual as he seems. But I don't stop you, either, and spread my thighs as your hand moves forward. You look at me when you hear the quick intake of breath, the one that tells you, even if your senses don't, that you have discovered how wet I am being near you.

Your face is very close to mine now as you spread my lips apart to enjoy the juices I've created. I look around again, then my eyes shoot back to yours, to the slight half-smile you have on your face because you know I am enjoying you taking me in the middle of a crowded dance hall. At that moment, your fingertip finds my clit, circling it before moving back and forth. I bite my lip as my breath becomes shallow and I struggle not to make a sound. Without warning, you stop, and your finger slides quickly
down to be swallowed by my cunt. By now, I'm *sure* that guy is watching. He's carrying on a conversation with his friends, but every few seconds his eyes look our way. I meet them back as a challenge as your find my clit again.

Leaning over, I whisper, "We're being watched." You give me a smile in return and ask if that's a problem. I can barely shake my head "no" as I feel my orgasm start to build in time with the music. A little whimper escapes, no matter how hard I've tried to control the outward appearances of the pleasure you're giving me. Yes, that man is definitely watching, as his eyes meet mine again. I see envy in them, envy for you and the pleasure you're giving me. Glancing away, I lock eyes with you, knowing that, should you continue massaging me, stroking me, it will not be long
before I explode. I beg you, wordlessly, not to stop, and you acknowledge that with a smile, your hand never stopping.

Suddenly, my body tenses up, and I feel the waves of a very intense orgasm rush over me, my eyes squeezing shut, my right hand grabbing yours to keep it in place as I cum over your fingers. When I open my eyes, I find you looking very closely at
me, sparkle in your expression. I give you a big grin before I tell you how much I love you. Slowly you remove your hand from me and ask, "Where is he?" I reply, "Over there, by the rail." With a final look at me, you lift your hand dramatically and, as you place your lips around your finger, you glance his way. @

Sugarsprinkles 09-14-2003 01:19 PM

Wonderful story! It sure got me hot, damn!!!!!

I'm so glad you decided to post it!!!!

Lilith 09-14-2003 01:24 PM

Superb!!!!!

I love this naughty fantasy. The idea of being watched and being in public, YUM!!!

GusAspar 09-15-2003 06:03 AM

Oh, yummy yummy! I'm imagining I'm the spectator, and I'm wondering, where does the story go from here... please???

IAKaraokeGirl 09-15-2003 07:16 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by GusAspar
where does the story go from here... please???

LOL. I'll give serious thought to a consideration. Thanks so much, all of you :)

fzzy 09-20-2003 01:10 AM

Very well done IAKG ... looking forward to more of your stories!

kleclere 09-22-2003 09:56 PM

Hot Hot Hot

Iakg very hot story. I hope there is more to come. Would enjoy reading the next installment. You sure have a talent.

dicksbro 03-23-2004 07:35 PM

That was one sexy story, IAKG. Wow. Wish I'd read that before. :)