Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   ~ Creative Cleaning ~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=16327)

Lilith 09-20-2003 09:12 AM

~ Creative Cleaning ~

Some people are so smuckin' fart!!!!!

click me~~~~>:spin:

LixyChick 09-20-2003 11:02 AM

OMG! I swear I thought of this years ago! Someday I'm gonna just go for that patent search and market the ideas I pass on as a fleeting idea that would never catch on!

*smacks myself upside the head*

Ideas I had that I never followed up on:

Those contact lenses with tiny little pictures on them (thought of that the very first year I got contact lenses......way before Michael Jackson's "Thriller" video)........Shake and Bake....... Mom used to do this with a paper bag and bread crumbs and spices years before the Shake and Bake people....and I told her she should start her own company! Oh...the list goes on! LOL!

OK.....I have an idea I can't share now....but I'm looking up that patent office ASAP!

Where do you find this stuff Lil? LOL!

Lilith 09-20-2003 11:14 AM

Lixy~ don't you have a fly tat on your chest? Is that to help guys aim too????????:p

*hears pearl necklace playing in the background*

I find them all over the place!

LixyChick 09-20-2003 11:55 AM

1 Attachment(s)
ROFLMFAO! I've never thought of that either, Lil! Good gawd, I'm a walking oxymoron!

Yes.....yes I do have a fly tat.......my one and only tattoo thus far........and when I got it, I got it so I COULD swat those flies that I find so hard to kill.....cause Mom told us once that when she died she was coming back as a fly to drive us (her children) as crazy as we drove her all her life! In order to not look nutty by talking to every housefly to coax them to leave my home....I had "mom" tattoo'd on me forever! One person once said to me...."Hey! Don't flies land on shit"? To which I replied, "Yes...but they like sugar better"!

*listening to Lilith's CD of "Pearl Necklace"*

READY.....AIM............(please don't get it in my eyes!) LOL!

musicman 09-20-2003 12:56 PM

not to worry Lix.....I've got VERY good aim....

Steph 09-21-2003 12:34 AM

What a cool tat!

I'm looking forward to the new idea you have, too - hurry up and get to the patent office!

Flies painted on urinals - what a great idea - now if only there was a way to get men to do dishes more willingly :)

PantyFanatic 09-21-2003 12:38 AM

Quote:
.....now if only there was a way to get men to do dishes more willingly

MAybe if you paint your avatar on the dishes we'd just lick them clean.:lust:

LixyChick 09-21-2003 01:36 AM

I'd tell ya the idea here and now Steph......but then someone would beat me to the patent office by 3 lousy seconds and I'd be up shit's creek again! Suffice it to say.......coffee hasn't seen nuttin yet! *blink, blink*

And that's all I've got to say about that!

Steph 09-21-2003 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
I'd tell ya the idea here and now Steph......but then someone would beat me to the patent office by 3 lousy seconds and I'd be up shit's creek again! Suffice it to say.......coffee hasn't seen nuttin yet! *blink, blink*

And that's all I've got to say about that!

Thank God! I need something stronger! :)

PantyFanatic 09-21-2003 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by LixyChick
.....coffee hasn't seen nuttin yet! *blink, blink*...

Oh please hurry Lixy. I can't wait to order my first cup of pussy flavored coffee.:p That should get a LOT of things up and going in the morning. :D

Cheyanne 09-21-2003 11:07 AM

LOL ~ I used to buy those "targets" that you float in the toilet when I was potty training my son..... :dizzy:

Lilith 09-21-2003 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Cheyanne
LOL ~ I used to buy those "targets" that you float in the toilet when I was potty training my son..... :dizzy:

I'm cheap I always used Fruit Loops or Cheerios;)

David 09-21-2003 01:07 PM

This is a great thread. Love the idea of the fly in the urinal!! Now I know why my wife is always placing those dead flies in the toilet!! LOL!!

PantyFanatic 09-21-2003 01:11 PM

LMAO @ Fruit Loops.

I had a custom steel fabricating company for 13 years. We bought a strainer that fit in the bowl of the two urinals. It had a little spinning arrow in the center like a board game spinner. My maintenance people said it made their job easier. LMAO

(heah! They were hired to bend steel and weld. Not because of their aim.;) )

LixyChick 09-21-2003 01:26 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by pantyfanatic
LMAO @ Fruit Loops.

I had a custom steel fabricating company for 13 years. We bought a strainer that fit in the bowl of the two urinals. It had a little spinning arrow in the center like a board game spinner. My maintenance people said it made their job easier. LMAO

(heah! They were hired to bend steel and weld. Not because of their aim.;) )

*cringing at the thought of "bending steel".......reminds me of that thread I started a while back in *Sex Chat*........."OUCH"

And PF hunny funny monkey?

Shaddup about the flavored coffee stuff!!!!!!

Geesh! Ya whisper all sorts of shit in the heat of a moment and there they go.....off and rambling...........like a friggin politician's mistress!

TeeHee!