Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   /\ Scarred For Life /\ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17869)

Lilith 12-19-2003 10:06 AM

/\ Scarred For Life /\

My friend's kid walked in mid- fellatio...

Did you ever walk in on your parents? Are you warped for all of eternity?

WildIrish 12-19-2003 10:14 AM

I once heard my grandparents having sex and yes...I might be scarred for life.

Our daughter once burst into our room as we were attempting to disentangle ourselves and dive under the covers and just said "oooooookay" and turned around and left. We just burst out in laughter & said "Should we start her therapy now or wait until she shows signs of trouble?" :D

Payton Crantor 12-19-2003 10:17 AM

LOL good one Wild. No can't say I was tramatized in my youth. I guess I was one of the lucky ones. heh

dm383 12-19-2003 10:31 AM

When I was still married, my daughter walked in on my wife and I (under the covers, thankfully!!)

We told her we were having a "special" cuddle....... she just looked at us for a minute, then Smirked! :)

She was Three!

DM

Nice Guy 12-19-2003 11:20 AM

It is terrible traumatic for a child. As everyone knows parents are virgins.

I heard my parents once but it didn't bother me since I was over 20 at the time.

Lilith 12-19-2003 01:35 PM

<~~~~ is from immaculate conception:D

RyanČ 12-19-2003 03:52 PM

Surely if you hear your parents "enjoying themselves" next door, it must make you feel good? Then that way you are a little convinced you are still cared about.

This is the way I see it anyway, even though I've never been in this kinda situation before.

nikki1979 12-19-2003 04:07 PM

omg i nearly died over the summer when i went to visit my mom, her bed was BROKEN and my dumb ass asked how :o

she GRINNED (can u belive she grinned i almost DIED) and said her mailman had been by!!!!!! (btw she dates the mailman for real!!) i just said OMG i did NOT need to know that old woman!!!!

i am SO scarred........

also

found tie downs on mom inlaws bed once LOL was a big famly get togater and ppl were on air mattresses all over the house , it happened that my son got her floor so i was lieing down w him readin a story and looked at the bed for some reason and saw tie downs....never did ask her about it LOL am kinda scared she uses the same ones as me n jeeping !!!!!!!!!!!!!
~nikki~

RyanČ 12-19-2003 04:11 PM

LOL. I've heard of the "Only For A Chocolate Biscuit" joke, but that's great Nikki, hun!

nikki1979 12-19-2003 04:18 PM

ok now im lost , what is the "only for a choc biscut " joke?
~nikki~

RyanČ 12-19-2003 05:13 PM

*Blimey, I'm gonna spend ages typing this one out...*

ONLY FOR A CHOCOLATE BISCUIT
There was once a happy family of 3, a father, a mother and a son aged 15. Every day the the father would go off to work and the son would go off to school. After they would've left home, the postman would deliver the post, and not know the mother was at home.

This morning the postman had a parcel to deliver, so he rang the bell. The mother asked, "Do come in and have some tea with me." She also puts some chocolate biscuits on the table.

They advanced inside. "Please, may we go upstairs?" asks the mother. "Only for a chocolate biscuit" replies the postman, and they advance upstairs. "Would you like me to strip off nude for you?" asks the mother. "Only for a chocolate biscuit" says the postie again. She strips off. "Please Mr Postman, would you care to fuck me wild on this bed?" she asks. What does the postie reply? "Only for a chocolate biscuit."

So he strips off, and fucks her wildly, but suddenly she hears her husband coming back home for some reason. "Quick, hide in the cupboard" she instructs him. "Only for a chocolate biscuit" comes the reply from the postman. Lying naked on the bed, she waits to see if her husband comes back upstairs. He does. "Glad to see you pleasuring yourself, darling" he remarks. Taking a second look at her, he strips down to his boxers and rips them off to reveal a sky high dick. "Who's been fucking you?" he demands. "Nobody" she replies. "Oh yes they have" says the husband. "I'm gonna rip every hair out of you and then you'll tell me!"

So he rips every last black cunt hair out of his wife's pussy, but for some reason, the very last one won't come. "Come out, you black cunt hair!" he mutters, tugging at it.

"Only for a chocolate biscuit" it replies.

LixyChick 12-19-2003 11:12 PM

*staring like a white tailed deer in the headlights*

*blink, blink*

Southern Charm 12-19-2003 11:43 PM

uhhhhhhhhhhhh.

*blinks with Lixy*

Neige 12-20-2003 01:49 AM

*blinks too*

Casperr 12-20-2003 07:50 AM

Blink blink.......