Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   The 'forbidden friut' theory (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18527)

White Noise 01-24-2004 01:09 AM

The 'forbidden friut' theory

Do you believe in it? Have you succumbed to it before? Did you ever fall for someone because you knew you shouldn't/couldn't have them? Would have been attracted to them if they had been single do you think?

Oldfart 01-24-2004 08:10 AM

I am often attracted to forbidden fruit, but very few truly

tempt. Those that do hmmmmmm

osuche 01-24-2004 10:00 AM

Three yes answers and one no...but no man has seemed like forbidden fruit to me since I was about 17. Guess I just have too strong an ego...

Lilith 01-24-2004 11:02 AM

Forbidden fruit~mmmmmmmmmmmmm~ the tastiest kind. Tell me I can't/shouldn't have something and I only want it more;) Not all forbidden fruit is truly tempting though. But when it is :hot:

*hears Squeeze playing in the background*

LixyChick 01-24-2004 11:48 AM

Hmmmm? I think of superiors as forbidden fruit. Ya know....like my boss and his sons (all of whom work closely with me and are drop dead gorgeous in different ways)......and so I just have my fantasies and dream a dream or two about them....and of course there is the "harmless" flirtation and inuendo......

Holy shit! Everytime I discuss this aspect of my job I find myself blushing and flirting more than usual when next I work with one of them. Let's see.....there is the owner (dad) and as an older man, he is "age gracefully"....personified. Then there is the eldest son (president of the company) and he is ok...but the least appealing of the clan in attitude...which takes away from his physical presence. Then there is the second oldest....he is demure and commanding all at the same time....and very much in love with his wife and 7 children (4 adopted) and everyone knows he'd never stray. And next is my supervisor when I am working with proto-typing.....and OMG! He is model material and it's easy to make him blush...lol! Last but not least is "the baby" of the boys (they have a baby sister....one and only girl).....and he looks like the Brawny papertowel guy....but with more chiseled features and a chest measurement of about 50 with a waist of about 36-38 (grrrrrrrrowl!!!!).......and......and......

I gotta stop now..........it's forbidden......damn it!

CunningLinguist 01-24-2004 03:45 PM

Don't meet many single women, but I have fantasies over a lot of the women I meet.

I usualy want them becuase they are attractive not becuase I can't have them.

SuzyQ 01-24-2004 05:47 PM

I have always found forbidden fruit attractive...but is to complicated to go there, usually...

RyanČ 01-24-2004 06:10 PM

Forbidden fruit? I'm sorry, but I'm sooo lost on this one. Can some one help me out?

Lilith 01-24-2004 06:11 PM

Think biblical references Ryan.

SuzyQ 01-24-2004 06:13 PM

Was an apple wasn't it? For some guys it is cherries...LOL

White Noise 01-24-2004 08:56 PM

Sorry Lil, I think I 'hi-jacked' one of your previous threads.

Lilith 01-24-2004 09:27 PM

S'ok White Noise~ it's always good to talk about temptation and self control or lack there of. Plus the newer members have not told us their views.

wyldchyld 01-24-2004 11:41 PM

it's like my sister telling me that something i have on or own is ugly...i will find it even more attractive then...so the answer to the question is yes

Eros 01-24-2004 11:50 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Lilith
*hears Squeeze playing in the background*

*Starts singing*

Tempted by the fruit of another....
Tempted but the truth is discovered...
What's been goin on, now that you have gone...
There's no other....
Tempted by the fruit of another...
Tempted but the truth is discovered...

musketeer 01-25-2004 04:32 AM

Been tempted by that juicy looking old apple a few times but glad to say I've never sucumed