Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Body Parts that turn you off! (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19272)

soph 03-09-2004 05:20 PM

Body Parts that turn you off!

Well, as an original thread, I have decided to find out what turns you off.........(if that is possible)

For me, it has to be feet, possibly the worst part of the body......they have no part in sex at all.

Anyone wants their toes sucked..........the door is over there.

One word........WHY?

WildIrish 03-09-2004 05:40 PM

Haven't found one yet.

Perhaps if I start searching someone I don't like? ha ha

Booger 03-09-2004 07:22 PM

Come on soph feet are very sexy. Their is nothing better then taking a girls feet into your lap and gently massageing her feet. Just when she is totaly relaxed and her eyes start to drift shut or roll back in her head if you are doing it right you lean down and gently suck on her toes. Trust me after that she will be puddy in your hands.

LixyChick 03-09-2004 08:01 PM

I don't find a thing sexy about the achilles tendon! Other than that.....it's all good! TeeHee!

Oh soph.....I do so love a nice, pedicured (hygenic) foot! And....might I mention.....I can do things with my feet and some baby oil that will drive a man gaga!!!!!!!

Booger 03-09-2004 08:55 PM

achilles tendon Lixy I can't think of a better place to nibble after I'm done with the toes and on my way up the legs.

dreamgurl 03-09-2004 08:56 PM

i don't know of one that i don't like yet
and as far as the foot thing goes, they can be so sexy, but my nails always have to be painted before anyone can see them

osuche 03-09-2004 09:07 PM

Ugh...I HATE smelly breath and/or bad teeth. Call me shallow...but I am picky about what I will and will not kiss :D

imaginewithme 03-09-2004 09:28 PM

Not too picky here I guess. The feet can be used for many fun things tho.....

dreamgurl 03-09-2004 09:30 PM

now that osuche mentions it i am picky about teeth and breath i guess they kinda go hand in hand

SuzyQ 03-09-2004 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by dreamgurl
now that osuche mentions it i am picky about teeth and breath i guess they kinda go hand in hand

Me too..and clean body, and deoderant, etc...nothing like kissing a man with freshly brushed teeth. What turns me off most is bad hygene...or lack of care. Remember dating a guy with uncut fingernails..well we went out and that was it..:hot:

AZRedHot 03-10-2004 12:10 AM

I am with Osuche, Dreamgurl, and SuzyQ. Reasonable cleanliness and fresh breath is a must, at least to start. If we're messy by the end, that's quite all right. :)

SuccubusKitty 03-10-2004 02:55 PM

Got to have clean hair, mouth and body.... the most unattractive thing about people is being unclean.

So far as body parts being a turn off....hmm......crusty feet. If they're clean and pretty that's okay but if they're nasty and crusty, uh uh, no way, see ya later buddy. Can't do it....ugh!

pinkbutton 03-10-2004 03:29 PM

yeah soph i can see what u mean. I cant really think of a bidy part that turns me off though.

AdamR1978 03-10-2004 03:49 PM

Armpit hair. Just... yuck.
And, on a similar note (though it's not a body part) if I see a woman eat fish ... that's a real turn-off. I have a real thing about fish - the smell, look, everything, just really freaks me out.

FallenAngel5 03-10-2004 06:01 PM

I have to say that I'm not a big fan of body hair, but I know that's not really a "body part." :) If I had to choose one... I would say yucky feet. Some people have really sexy feet, but you all know the ones that I'm talking about. :)

Amanda