Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   what is the fuss with breats? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19885)

soph 04-17-2004 09:12 AM

what is the fuss with breats?

Ok, my tits are sort of average size, not too big or smalll. My bloke thinks that they are the worlds largest. I know most people would be flattered to have these compliments, but he does go on!

What is all the fuss about tits?.........................Anyone agree or prefer something else?

Nice Guy 04-17-2004 09:36 AM

My opinion is that breasts are breast. Any size is perfect, why because they just are. Personally though I'm a leg and eye man. I truly enjoy a nice strong looking leg and big doe eyes. Turns me to jello.

Loulabelle 04-17-2004 09:45 AM

Personally, if someone told me I had the world's largest breasts I'd slap them and tell them to mind their own business!

I have very large breasts and I can honestly say, no-one has ever made a particular fuss of them. Evidently there is such a thing as 'too large' when it comes to breasts.

Eros 04-17-2004 08:56 PM

Oh Lou...you know what I say about your breasts!!! ;)

dreamgurl 04-17-2004 09:39 PM

i have worn a bra since i was 8 years old, they are big and for me to be only 5'4, sometimes men think that they are my ears and others truly make me feel special for having them. in return i don't have a big butt so i guess i'm off topic saying all this but i don't see what all the fuss about boobs is over

Pinot Noir 04-18-2004 08:36 AM

dreamgirl... would love a peek!

FussyPucker 04-18-2004 10:07 AM

Quote:
What is all the fuss about tits?
Everyone wants what others have got, men love tits n pussy.......women love cocks........seems pretty simple to me. :)

one-trick pony 04-18-2004 11:40 AM

I noticed in the poll you list Arses and Bums. I thought they meant the same thing. For those of us in the "Colonies" which is what.

OTP

imaginewithme 04-18-2004 10:50 PM

I want bigger ones!!!!! That's all I can say about that.

darogle 04-19-2004 12:15 AM

Never have fussed too much over boobs...and bigger does not equal better in my book. Give me a nice ass though, and I go crazy!

cowgirltease 04-19-2004 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by FussyPucker
Everyone wants what others have got, men love tits n pussy.......women love cocks........seems pretty simple to me. :)

awwwww but Fussy.... some of like both!;) :slurp: :D

FussyPucker 04-19-2004 02:06 AM

LOL I knew I shoulda said something about that but I decided to leave it as it was :D:D

Belial 04-19-2004 05:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Pinot Noir
dreamgirl... would love a peek!

Trust me, when you do, you'll peek again and again and again :)
She's posted them before, go searching ;)

Coaster 04-19-2004 06:37 AM

OK.... I'll admit it ... I'm a tit man... have been since a girl pressed her hot boobs against me in 5th grade!

But I do have a question for the ladies... If tits aren't a big deal to you then why do you all buy tops and plunging neckline dresses to emphasize them?

And ladies..... what is it that you see in men's asses? I can't figure that one!!

imaginewithme 04-19-2004 07:19 AM

My tits are a big deal to me...I want them to look bigger, I want them touched, licked, pinched, kissed, rubbed...I want some attention there! If I had the money and hubby would "allow" then I would be out getting nice "round" ones.

Some mens asses are just bightable and you just wanna take out a chunk--- or hold on to it tight.