Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Chat (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   My Friend Skipthisone (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21169)

Lilith 07-05-2004 05:19 PM

My Friend Skipthisone

As many of you know Skip and I have been close for a number of years. I was notified today that he has passed away.

It seems impossible to tell people that someone I loved and cared for as much as I did Skip is gone, in a thread, in a forum, on a website. But he loved us here. We brought him joy and love and acceptance. Last weekend when he went out, he told me he introduced himself as Skip.

I know that many of you are going to be saddened/ crushed when you read this. You are not alone. We loved him together and we will grieve for him together. I am heartbroken beyond words but I will try to find words to comfort you. Please feel free to contact me by PM or messengers, with questions, to talk about him, or to just sit and be sad knowing someone else feels your pain.

I am so sorry to let you all know this way, but he loved so many of you that, I could never contact you all personally and I'm too distraught to think clear. My feelings are so raw right now. I'm sorry.

imaginewithme 07-05-2004 05:52 PM

I am in shock. He and I just became friends --close friends in such a short time, like we'd known eachother forever. I wish I could share with you all some of the most sweetest things he would say to me. I never laughed so hard with anyone. This has got to be a nightmare.

I can't stop crying. I know all of you are upset too. As Lilith said, he loved it here at pixies and we all loved him being here.

He, in a short time, meant the world to me. I will miss him soooo much.

Skip....thank you for every smile you gave me...thank you for every "good morning sunshine" you sent me. Thank you for being you. I will never ever forget you.

lexi 07-05-2004 06:00 PM

Thank you Lilith for being so caring to our friend. I'm sure he's watching and also sad for his untimely passing. He was a wonderful father and an exceptionally talented man. I will miss his friendship and his smiling face. Hugs to you all.

dicksbro 07-05-2004 06:01 PM

Oh my God. I can't believe it. It was so great seeing STO posting again. I'm sitting here feeling totally stunned. He will be remembered in my prayers, for sure.

Skip, God bless you and may you forever be at peace. We love you.

Lilith, thank you for telling us.

Sharni 07-05-2004 06:02 PM

((((((STO)))))) will miss ya mate!

Cormamin niuve tenna' ta elea lle au'
Quel esta

Cheyanne 07-05-2004 06:09 PM

:(

Summer 07-05-2004 06:14 PM

I will always remember the Skippy who made me smile! I will always remember the loving and caring friend who touch me and others in a remarkable way. :(

dreamgurl 07-05-2004 06:32 PM

Words cannot say what I feel right now. I did not know him that well but, somehow everyone here has become my family. He will be missed.

Sugarsprinkles 07-05-2004 06:37 PM

I'm speechless....................I'm so very sorry to hear this. :(:(

Godspeed, Skip.

Scarecrow 07-05-2004 06:47 PM

God be with you my friend :jedi:

You will be missed

BIBI 07-05-2004 06:48 PM

So very saddened to hear this....

Rest in Peace Skippy

TinTennessee 07-05-2004 07:04 PM

I'm so very sorry to hear this terribly sad news. My thoughts and prayers are with all of his friends and family.

Pita 07-05-2004 07:12 PM

:( I too am so sorry for the loss of a friend that obviously meant so much to so many. Sorry I didn't get the chance to know him. I enjoyed reading his post and I loved his avatar.

rockintime 07-05-2004 08:33 PM

This is indeed a very sad day.

Skip, you brought joy to many...with that you definitely left your mark. We'll miss you, but remember you fondly.

jennaflower 07-05-2004 08:46 PM

<sobbing>