Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   We're Back (finally) (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21250)

Diver Down 07-10-2004 02:54 AM

We're Back (finally)

After many trials and tribulations we finally have a chance to relax and enjoy pixies again and will hopefully start to post some more pictures (we took a whole series of them tonight I just need to resize them).

It all started with our company sending us out of the country behind the granola curtain. Then Mrs D. got the idea to start a business. We finally got it off the ground and running good. Then I went blind, had brain surgery, got my site back and realized what good is life if you aren't enjoying it.

It sure does feel good to be back.

dicksbro 07-10-2004 03:13 AM

Welcome back, Diver Down. Don't think I'd ever met you but glad to make your acquaintance now. :)

Sharni 07-10-2004 05:50 AM

Welcome back......i noticed your nick on earlier and thought wow theres one i havent seen for a while!

Good ta see ya again

Lilith 07-10-2004 08:44 AM

Superb....soooo glad to have you back around!

imaginewithme 07-10-2004 09:12 AM

Hi there!!!

Hope things settle down for you guys and you can enjoy this ride we're on!

Have fun.

PantyFanatic 07-10-2004 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Down
...It all started with our company sending us out of the country behind the granola curtain. Then Mrs D. got the idea to start a business. We finally got it off the ground and running good. Then I went blind, had brain surgery, got my site back and realized what good is life if you aren't enjoying it. ....

Welcome home! :D
Sure sounds like you two have been busy, ... and in maybe too many ways:(. Glad the important things have improved. A lot of the old bunch (Scotzoid, Irish, OldFart and many others) are still floating around. I know they'll be happy to see you back. :) ................ and our newer citizens are in for a treat.:lust:

Sassy Rose 07-10-2004 01:24 PM

I don't know that I have yet met you but look forward to seeing you around the boards :)

jseal 07-10-2004 02:29 PM

Diver Down,

Welcome back sir.

rockintime 07-10-2004 05:27 PM

Welcome back to Pixies. Looking forward to your posts and hopefully meeting up with you in chat.

darogle 07-10-2004 05:57 PM

A hearty welcome back and hope things are going better for you now!

musicman 07-10-2004 08:09 PM

Wb Dd!

rabbit 07-14-2004 02:45 PM

Diver Down....and Mrs D!!!!!! Welcome back!!!

Still one of the hottest couples EVER to grace these boards!!!!

rabbit

scotzoidman 07-14-2004 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diver Down
After many trials and tribulations we finally have a chance to relax and enjoy pixies again and will hopefully start to post some more pictures (we took a whole series of them tonight I just need to resize them).

It all started with our company sending us out of the country behind the granola curtain. Then Mrs D. got the idea to start a business. We finally got it off the ground and running good. Then I went blind, had brain surgery, got my site back and realized what good is life if you aren't enjoying it.

It sure does feel good to be back.

Jeez, & I thought I had a tough year or so...looking forward to seing y'all post again, & welcome back!

Ms.Evil 07-14-2004 03:50 PM

Isnt it strange that no matter how long your away from pixies when you come back it still feels like coming home?

Aqua 07-14-2004 05:31 PM

Wow... I thought the same thing Sharni did... there's a nick that hasn't been on for a long time. Glad to see you are back!! Welcome home! :D