Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ~~ Playing Dress Up ~~ (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21508)

Lilith 07-26-2004 09:46 PM

~~ Playing Dress Up ~~

So what all have you tried? School girl, librarian, genie, farmer's daughter????

Bad ass biker boy, construction worker, Father, burglar???

Tell me what you have in your dress up bag. What do you wish you had? What do you wish she'd/he'd wear? What gets you going? What fuels the fantasy?

Lilith 07-26-2004 09:58 PM

Anyone feel sick?

Loulabelle 07-27-2004 02:19 AM

I lurve to play dress up, but to be honest I haven't really done much proper 'costume' dress up. Having said that in the past I've been a school girl for someone but that's about it.

For me it's more about if I have a specific outfit he likes to see me in. For me, favourites are stockings and suspenders, sexy underwear (including white panties of course!) and the odd other thing, such as my boots etc.

To be honest he's not particularly excited by the idea of me dressing up....or if he is, he doesn't really communicate it to me, so it's not something that happens very often. I think he's more into the nudity thing to be honest.

LixyChick 07-27-2004 05:08 AM

Well...I've done the maid thing...you all know bout that. But, did you know that I used to work at a costume shop? Wasn't one of those "package" costume shops either. I made some of the costume lines and they were quite involved. Everything from Princess Lea to Minnie Mouse (though we couldn't call her "Minnie" for copyright reasons), and anything you can think of in between. So...we had some fun with dress up...yes. My fave WAS the maid for the mere fact that it was a surprise for him and rather simple to assemble (and therefore take off).

Also...I used to make costumes for "exotic" (ahem...*cough, cough*) dancers...and hubby LOVED watching them play dress up! *giggle* He's so easily amused!

Lilith 07-27-2004 06:25 AM

C~is for cookie

Lilith 07-27-2004 06:28 AM

What big mmmm you have????....The better to mmmm you with my dear.

WildIrish 07-27-2004 07:47 AM

Mrs. WI doesn't care what I dress like. As a result, we don't really do it. I think it'd be fun to try but if we don't really put our hearts and souls into it, then the attire would just be a different set of clothes to remove. She loves being naked or nearly naked, and she knows that's what I love too.

That having been said...I've always had a thing for nurse outfits. :hot:

hot_shot_uk69 07-27-2004 12:15 PM

i personally prefer to see women in some sexy clothing as opposed to fully naked.. even if its just some stockings and suspenders.. (which turn me on ALOT!)

Pita 07-27-2004 12:33 PM

Not much into costume like clothes but my man loves me in sexy lingerie with the garter and stockings.

We have played that I have been a bad girl but that only takes a blind fold, some ties for my hands and my lovely little flogger. Mmmm I am most fond of my master. :hot:

Lilith 07-27-2004 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinglingTess

We have played that I have been a bad girl ..... Mmmm I am most fond of my master. :hot:

Played???? Hmmm I bet you earned it;)

rabbit 07-27-2004 07:12 PM

We indulge in quite a bit of fantasy and have tried many different themes including school girl, mafiosa, hippie, businessman, secretary, sexy model, beachgoers, and hikers (there are others but you get the point).

No question that it is the reality and seriousness of the roles we are playing that makes for a very hot climax.

rabbit

Glyndwr 08-01-2004 02:56 AM

Let me think, I've been a priest, highwayman, soldier, office boss....

I'm still waiting to see someone as a 'naughty nun' ;)

Irish 08-01-2004 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith
So what all have you tried? School girl, librarian, genie, farmer's daughter????

Bad ass biker boy, construction worker, Father, burglar???

Tell me what you have in your dress up bag. What do you wish you had? What do you wish she'd/he'd wear? What gets you going? What fuels the fantasy?

I dressed as a Bad-ass Biker Boy,many times!Oh,that was me,everyday! Irish :jester:

Lilith 08-01-2004 09:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glyndwr
Let me think, I've been a priest, highwayman, soldier, office boss....

I'm still waiting to see someone as a 'naughty nun' ;)

I told you, I'm afraid it will become a bad habit. :p

Casperr 08-01-2004 09:32 AM

Only recently I've started to get interested in wearing leather kinda fetishwear. Am planning on getting a leather cock-strap and maybe a leather g-string sometime soonish. But that's about the level of my interest. Not particularly into nurses, or schoolgirls or anything.

CasperTG