Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   Personals (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Group hug, anyone? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21594)

jaybee from UK 07-31-2004 03:59 PM

Group hug, anyone?

Hi all, I'm Jaybee, I'm a friend of Tess from www.Sexinfo101.com, she kindly told me what a great place this is, and after prowling around a couple of times, it's pretty cool.

Ok, moi? I'm 36, single, and when you board a bus, I'm the big, bad dude you see every blue moon who'll make you very sorry if you've thrown away your ticket. And a tad intimidating, as a bodybuilder. But I'm a big softy, REALLY.

:)

It's an ok living, but actually I'm a computer guy, but my profession went through some rough times after 2000, I got out in time 2 years back, but it's all happening again, so the job is a gap-filler until I get my skills refreshed in a few weeks/months.

Sex? Well, we're all here because we love it, we want to talk about it, and we want more. My favourite part of a girls anatomy? Her thighs. If they're large, well-rounded, well-toned, all else will invariably be good. I love Thunder Thighs, I like 'em big. Think Xena, Warrior Princess, or for those who follow Wrestling, the Head Bitch in Charge.

Not saying that Cameron Diaz isn't gorgeous, not saying I haven't wolf-whistled a skinny girl, but I'm the ultimate feminist - I dream of a woman who'se physically stronger. If you're a guy who feels likewise, try www.dianathevalkyrie.com, plenty of like-minded guys there, although it's a pay site for the forums.

Ok, what else...oh, yeah, I almost forgot, before a group hug...

(stands up at initial PP meeting to introduce himself in PP style)

"Well, hello everyone, my name is Jaybee, and as you can see (looks down) I have a pup-tent..."

:)

Look forward to chatting with you boys and girls....

Jaybee.

imaginewithme 07-31-2004 04:04 PM

Welcum!!!!!!!! I think you'll enjoy it here!!!!! Glad you came!

jaybee from UK 07-31-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by imaginewithme
Welcum!!!!!!!! I think you'll enjoy it here!!!!! Glad you came!

Thanks for the welcome, glad to be here!

Oh yeah, if anyone has ANYTHING sexual s/he wants to discuss, I will always lend an ear - or should that be an eye? Anyway, inquiring minds want to know....

Jaybee.

Lilith 07-31-2004 05:19 PM

Hi...welcome.

Sharni 07-31-2004 05:48 PM

G'day and Welcome :)

jennaflower 07-31-2004 06:48 PM

Nice to see a new member... hope that you enjoy your time here... and hope there will be lots of it..

Hugs

Steph 08-01-2004 12:21 AM

Welcome! Thanks for the interesting intro :D

Pita 08-01-2004 07:47 AM

Jaybee I am glad you like it here and decided to join. Its a really great site with so many wonderful people. Now when you are done looking at all the beautiful women's pics come paly some smut games with me. :D

dicksbro 08-01-2004 05:44 PM

Jaybee, glad to meet you. Welcome to Pixies and hope you have a great time here. Always great to meet new members.

Takira 08-01-2004 05:50 PM

welcum to pixies, i know you will enjoy it here as much as we do *hugs :slurp:

Teddy Bear 08-01-2004 06:01 PM

WELCOME TO PIXIES!!

Happy to meet you and I look forward to many interesting post from you. :)

boilergirl1 08-02-2004 01:05 AM

hey there hot stuff!

welcome to pixies you seem like a nice fella here's a hug for ya luv! boilergirl1

ps= looking forward to more posts from ya soon an maybe a smut game or two? :bj:

LixyChick 08-02-2004 04:18 AM

Welcum to Pixies jaybee from UK! I enjoyed reading your intro and look forward to seeing you around the boards!

sodaklostsoul 08-02-2004 11:22 PM

Welcome jaybee, *hugs*

Sassy Rose 08-03-2004 09:19 PM

Welcome to Pixies, *hugs* hope to see you around the boards ;)