Pixies Place Forums

Pixies Place Forums (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/index.php)
-   General Sex Talk (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Female ejaculation question? (http://www.pixies-place.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21610)

FallenAngel5 08-01-2004 11:15 PM

Female ejaculation question?

This is something that came to my mind yesterday. I do ejaculate, quite a bit sometimes, but I've noticed that this is entirely independent of orgasm. I know that male ejaculation and orgasm are two separate things, they just usually occur together so no one things of them in that way. But I can ejaculate and not cum, and vice versa. I don't always have both, either. So my question is... have other women out there experienced this or have any idea what I'm talking about? Or men, too, for the women in your lives.

Any input would be appreciated! :)

osuche 08-01-2004 11:23 PM

I once had a guy ejaculate when I was sucking him off....and he wasn't even erect! I was quite surprised, as I thought I was just "warming him up." I think it might have been the alcohol consumed, however, as he assured me this was not a common occurrence for him! :D

~ My only experience in this area ~

rob35can 08-02-2004 06:12 PM

Yes...

My wife can orgasm "dry" or "wet" and she can usually control which kind she wants to have. I love the wet ones myself.. To her they feel different and she enjoys them both. Ironically she will have the dry ones with the shower head. The wet ones from oral. When she uses her vibe she can control them, she wil have a few dry ones and one BIG wet one to finish.

Midnight Kiss 08-05-2004 01:44 AM

I am like you Ready4Ty, as in I can have dry ones and they are more common and also wet ones, but the wet ones don't always come with an orgasim, it is just a matter of having the right spot rubbed long enough to cause a flood, lol

Lilith 08-22-2008 09:25 PM

I have only gushed when I was having a gspot orgasm.

scotzoidman 08-22-2008 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilith

:wtp:

popper70 08-23-2008 03:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotzoidman
:wtp:

ja, true ;-) would love 2 c...

can u gals explane how u do it or wht is necc 2 b done 2 u 2 ejaculate. my girl n i try this but we didn't find th right thing/spot yet... :(

Lilith 08-23-2008 08:19 AM

http://216.150.68.37/forums/showthr...highlight=gspot

This thread shows a technique that may help you to find what you are looking for. Once you find it I suggest you find your own technique.

popper70 08-30-2008 03:27 AM

ok, thx, i'll right hv a look at it

FlirtWithMe 10-19-2008 04:09 AM

Little Bump!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallenAngel5
[...]
But I can ejaculate and not cum, and vice versa. I don't always have both, either. So my question is... have other women out there experienced this or have any idea what I'm talking about?
Yes, I usually ejaculate some time before I cum, usually more than once, and then cum 'properly' (the way I've always done I mean) without ejaculating, further into whatever it is I'm doing. Although when I ejaculate, I kind of cum as well :p It's just not the same feeling as when I cum at the end of doing whatever I'm doing. Whatever it is my body's doing, it feels good anyway, so I'm not complaining :thumb:

I've never ejaculated with a guy, (not with one in the same room anyways :p ), only ever with self masturbation, and usually not with a toy, usually it has to be several fingers rubbing my clit and a couple of fingers from the other hand inside rubbing the front wall of my vagina for all it's worth, and then usually I can feel the warm squirts landing on my hand over and over. It was really cool the first time I figured it out! I only really figured I could ejaculate within the last few months. The information in the link Lilith gave is excellent and I read it hoping that I'm going to be able to relax enough when I'm next with a guy to let this happen :nod: I guess I've been finding out more about my body since being single, and that's a good thing :D Now I need a guy to play with :p

PantyFanatic 10-19-2008 09:52 AM

:line:

ME!:wave: ME!:wave: Pick me!!!!! :licker:

pinkFlames 10-19-2008 08:30 PM

I feel myself start to ejaculate a fraction of a second before my orgasm. I haven't separated the two (yet). My most recent ejaculation was actually from anal penetration without direct G-spot touching. Still shaky from the aftershock.

WildIrish 10-20-2008 09:41 PM

Quote:

Oh

MY

GAWD!!!

Cjack 10-24-2008 09:22 AM

For the ladies that have both, wet and dry, which do you like the best?

Aqua 10-24-2008 01:28 PM

Quote:

How did I not ever see this particular post?

:faint: